Keiser Report/Bitcoin Better Than Bonds/E1703/YouTube

Homepage | Forums | Topics In Depth | Economics | Keiser Report/Bitcoin Better Than Bonds/E1703/YouTube

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mr. Mickeys Mom
      • Total Posts: 6,207

All in the past year, we are seeing the economy short our own US Treasuries, in response to historic levels of money printing. You, then get to the end game where confidence of the US dollar suffers. The US dollar is already in hyper inflationary collapse. Rather than own something that’s in an inflationary phase, you have some major investors admitting they’d rather have Bitcoin than a Bond. The Consumer Price Index is quite broken.

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

Haikugal
      • Total Posts: 2,328

Thanks MMM I appreciate the effort however at the risk of pissing you off (which no one in their right mind would want to do) here’s Russel Brand’s take…

For those of us who are like Russel and need a remedial lesson…he talks fast!

I will watch your video and am following your posts with interest 👋

on edit: I hope this adds to the discussion that will be had here.

Cold Mountain Trail
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 12,932

“I wonder if powerful tech billionaires are invested…?”

— You mean the ones who know everything we do on line, the ones who can shut down your ‘wallet,’ your computer, and mess with anything else you have online?  And get a transaction fee and a record of transaction when you buy or pay for something (by computer)

— Everything about cryptocurrency is computerized, nothing is physical — except the resources (electricity/oil/minerals needed to create & power computers) it takes to run the whole show…once again, resource grabs & power politics still in the mix

— Sure, an anonymous guy just ‘invented’ bitcoin…

— Tech is vying to take over government.  To do that (and control you) they need to provide ‘money’.

— Meet the new boss suckers

Mr. Mickeys Mom

and, unless you check into it, which is no small matter, because that is what I have done before even deciding whether to invest, you will not know. You will just complain without doing the homework. Cold storage wallets are not open to the internet. There are intricacies to go through to “store” it. I have gone through them, and I believe they will become better for the general public to “grock”

If you want to complain and never look into the things I do my best to post here, that’s your trip.

Mr. Mickeys Mom

@haikugal Pissed? 😲 Hecks, no… I only get pissed when we don’t moderate in a timely manner, which you guys tolerate… Anyway, to the subject of ole Russel’s righteous quips ….

I see that he recognizes one of the things we could draw from Bitcoin is that it is possible to create an alternative in response to how the banks have abused the 99%. In fact, he says that he wouldn’t profess to understand the intricacies or realities of Bitcoin, but the idea of it is what he appreciates. That’s because he appreciates the way the world is hemmed as a result of major institutions controlling the value of who gets to directly invest without the hierarchy of rules as to who and the way that currencies are exchanged and systems and regulations increasingly around the exchange of those currencies. His words…

Well… If an entirely alternative currency model is set up that automatically untethers you from the influence of these powerful interests, however, it is likely, as with all power or resources (like the internet itself) that powerful corporate interests will at some point involve themselves take control of the ole Bitcoin world.

He was therefore fascinated and as a result of people wanting him to weigh in on BTC, he now wants to talk more and learn from experts. This is what I want people to do, too, especially because of the way Wall Street and their mouthpieces are reacting to it. IOW, Russel Brandt wants to address how likely it is that there are alternative forms of currency because he understands the power of the very people who are up in arms about Bitcoin.

BINGO!

Now, my question is how interested everyone is (since we all seemed to be behind the decision to stop Wall Street, 2011 OWS, or have we forgotten?) how we stop playing the game with the powers that be on Wall Street.

I think I’ll post the series of the people at Swan Bitcoin because they seem to be going about it the right way, leading the most reputable way of dealing with cryptocurrency, which Satoshi created. These are the same people who recognized, just like ex-Wall Street investor, Max Keiser did in 2008 what Nakamoto Satoshi had established when they were saying, “whoa” the math that created BTC. Keiser was responsible for developing a scheme that would let investors use algorithms before he left Wall Street.

This was a reaction to when Wall Street last put the screws to the American public after September 2008. After about 3 years, no one seems to hear from from the BTC creator Satoshi, but the engineers who solve these equations and understood it (those commencing to mine it) even defined a unit of BTC measurement – instead of a “penny” on a “dollar”, it’s a Satoshi (Sat) per Bitcoin (BTC).

Come to think of it, if I did something this fantastic and foolproof and liberating from TPTB, thus shook up the banking industry, I think I’d “disappear” myself, too, especially when it threatens the powers like this, including fucking Elon Musk.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.