No embassy move announced as Brazil’s Bolsonaro hosts Israel’s Netanyahu, 12/29/2018

Homepage | Forums | Topics In Depth | Foreign Affairs | No embassy move announced as Brazil’s Bolsonaro hosts Israel’s Netanyahu, 12/29/2018

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Laadeedaa
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 92

Brazil’s far-right President-elect Jair Bolsonaro met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Friday and while both pledged to deepen ties, there was no announcement as some anticipated of Brazil moving its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, Reuters reports. <snip>

Bolsonaro and top aides have repeatedly said he would move Brazil’s embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, but since his election he has come under pressure to ditch the idea from powerful backers in the agricultural sector, who fear the decision would hurt their halal meat sales in Arab countries.

The Arab League had told Bolsonaro that moving the embassy to Jerusalem would be a setback for relations with Arab countries, according to a letter seen by Reuters earlier in December.

MORE:

No embassy move announced as Brazil’s Bolsonaro hosts Israel’s Netanyahu

Cold Mountain Trail
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 9,887

so Israel is now allying with racists, fascists….?

it makes me sad for the world

Enthusiast
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,580

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

Johnny Rash
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 23

I have been binge-watching the whole 7-Seasons of Game of Thrones over this Holiday Season for the sole purpose of understanding the making of Psychopath Rulers of Yesteryear. 

It has made me realized that Benny and the others like him are nothing more than the biggest ‘pussies’ of our times.

And like always ….’pussies’ get what they deserved in the end! 

"Nothing really happens in this world until it is written in stone!"

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.