NY Rep.[REPUG] Peter King says he won’t seek re-election in 2020

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | Latest Breaking News | NY Rep.[REPUG] Peter King says he won’t seek re-election in 2020

• Author

LiberalElite
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 830
    @liberalelite

YAAAAAAAAAY!

https://pix11.com/2019/11/11/ny-rep-peter-king-says-he-wont-seek-re-election-in-2020/

LONG ISLAND, N.Y. — New York Congressman Peter King announced Monday morning he will not be seeking re-election in 2020.

“After 28 years of spending 4 days a week in Washington, D.C., it is time to end the weekly commute and be home in Seaford,” the longtime GOP representative said in a statement posted to his Facebook page.

“This was not an easy decision,” King said in the statement.

“My time in Congress has been an extraordinary experience – an experience I wouldn’t have even dared imagine when I was a kid growing up in Sunnyside or a college student loading and unloading trucks and freight cars at Manhattan’s West Side Railway Terminal,” he continued, looking fondly back on his years in politics.

I feel much better since I gave up hope.

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace." – John Lennon

roguevalley
    • Total Posts: 121
    @roguevalley

four day week goes like this: start at noon Tuesday, work until five. word the same way  Wednesday and Thursday, go home at noon on Friday. That’s it.

Enthusiast
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 2,860
    @enthusiast

Good riddance!     

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

jon jensen/captain arizona
    • Total Posts: 3
    @captainarizona

Ah! There is good news tonight! Bye bye don’t let the door hit you on the way out. His district is finally changing. Tulsi gabbard qualifies for november debate!

Snort McDork
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 2,345
    @snortmcdork

Excellent news. Now AOC can rally for a challenger and put a Justice Democrat in that seat-assuming that seat can go blue. Not familiar with that area.

Earthartist
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 341
    @earthartist

So I do not know much about this Steven King is he as disgusting as the Iowa Steven king who reminds me of a character from another Steven King?

Earthartist

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.