RUN-BERNIE-RUN! If Bernie-2020 Happens, It Will Operate Differently Than 2016

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | RUN-BERNIE-RUN! If Bernie-2020 Happens, It Will Operate Differently Than 2016

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Segami
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,537

RUN-BERNIE-RUN! If Bernie-2020 Happens, It Will Operate Differently Than 2016

“…Thank you to everyone who hosted, attended, and participated online. If Bernie2020 happens, it will operate differently than 2016. This time we’re going to have a plan to win at every level, and we’re building it together….”

”…Fantastic turnout for the #Bernie2020 event here in Denver tonight. OFB2020, Our Revolution & OurRevDenver did a great job — Denver is feeling the Bern!…”

“…Sheila Healey talks about what Bernie’s Senate Campaign did in 2018 differently than his Presidential run in 2016 to stop harassment, and how we can build on that is 2020 happens…”

“…This is pretty heart-warming!…Los Angeles/West San Fernando Valley in the house!…”

Medicare For All | The Gold Standard Health Care Plan

incognito
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,047

I really hope he’s planning to fight back and brings a Bazooka to their massive gun fight. 2020 is going to be 100 X worse than 2016. They are out for blood. He better stand up and fight back this time around. I hope that’s part of the plan.

Enthusiast
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,573

This is awesome, Segami! Don’t you just love those people!

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.