Somebody needs to tell the Democrats and their media to quit lying so much. It isn’t quite 2019 yet as I type this but I’m already tired of the 2020 races.

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | Somebody needs to tell the Democrats and their media to quit lying so much. It isn’t quite 2019 yet as I type this but I’m already tired of the 2020 races.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mmonk
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 890

I currently have little interest in them.

Fear not the path of Truth for the lack of People walking on it. - RFK

chknltl
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,079

…the votong public might start paying attention to them.

IMHO MSNBC and Fox news are two sides of the same propaganda machine. The more the voter figures this out the less they will pay attention to them.

If Edward R. Murrow and Walter Cronkite were still around and working, they both would be fed up with main stteam media and signed up with RT.

Just my opinion.

Babel 17
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 3,869

DWS would grimace and speak of the party while sort of signalling that she would.

With Clinton I imagine the follow up question of, “Would you campaign for him, like he did for you?”.

Lol, “Well, what would he be offering in exchange?” is what she’d be thinking, and the great unsaid would be that she generates negative votes. Even her fund raising efforts would be a net negative.

So many members of the establishment will be like fish out of water when they’re asked. The blatant opportunists will be easy to identify, as they’ll hail him as the candidate they’ve been waiting for.

“I’m Spartacus, but he is the Kwisatz Haderach!”

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.