Home Main Forums 2018 Elections The 2016 election was designed to be fixed for Hillary, Trump & Roger Stone knew

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
24 replies
    • Rozinante (2938 posts)
      Profile photo of Rozinante

1. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if HillCo rigged the election.

here in Fla for example….

polls up to the election generally showed Clinton with a lead. I thought they were wrong, and that Trump most likely had a 4 or 5 point lead. On Election Day in another state-wide race, for US Senate, Marco Rubio defeated the Dem challenger Patrick Murphy by….5 points. It would be expected that Trump would win by same. However, Trump only won by 1.5 points.  Did 100,000+ Republicans leave their Presidential vote blank?  I think that number is unlikely.  Did a large number of Rubio voters split their ticket and vote for Clinton? Also unlikely. It might be possible the Rubio tally was rigged, but why wouldn’t Trumps also be rigged and get a similar number?

No proof, but I think it’s possible that HillCo figured they need a 3 point ‘boost’ to safely put Fla in the Clinton column, but underestimated. I haven’t seen any data to otherwise explain the difference between the Presidential and Senate votes.

• k788976f (81 posts)
        Profile photo of k788976f

2. Hillary tried to stab her progressive base in the back

To court republicans, this caused downballot damage for the democrats, the leaks showed the DNC was against this. This was the way for Hillary tried to win. Hillary knew under normal circumstances, it would be her and Jeb/random republican, and Trump would run independent like Perot to ensure her win. She became paranoid when it turned into a one-on-one fight v. Trump that she started courting republicans, this killed progressive turnout.

• Rozinante (2938 posts)

3. But that wouldn't explain the disparity.

Rubio is an empty suit who RW conservatives (teabaggers) like. Murphy is a corporate Dem (former Republican) who the progressive left isn’t thrilled with. There were Third Party candidates also on the ballot (I voted for the Libertarian as a protest vote).  Every indication would be that the results of that race would closely resemble the Presidential Race. Instead, they differed by 3.5 to almost 4 points. This spread represents a large number of voters in Fla. I reiterate that there is no proof this or any of the Fla races were rigged. But I haven’t seen any other explanation, so it remains an unexplained anomaly.

• k788976f (81 posts)
            • Rozinante (2938 posts)

5. Clinton didn't do much campaigning here,…

Just a few stops on I-4 corridor early on. Several big $ fundraisers. She thought Fla was in the bag.  Trump campaigned hard in Fla, drawing pretty big crowds. Dem Party in Fla totally under Third Way control…many Independants here who are disgusted with both Parties. Dem Party outnumbers Rep, but trail Indies by a lot. Dem Party very dysfunctional and corrupt. Primary was closed, so Clinton won handily over Sanders.

The left wing of the Dem Party in Fla was equally as unenthusiastic with Murphy as with Clinton. Even though Rubio won, no one is bemoaning that Murphy lost. Money for Murphy was revoked and disappeared into Herself campaign.

• k788976f (81 posts)

6. Clinton sacrificed the downballot

in an attempt to help herself, then the republicans didn’t bite for her anyway. She said she didn’t need progressives, remember.

• Rozinante (2938 posts)

7. It was all about getting Herself elected.

Thats why DWS was installed as Party Chair. There was little effort towards downticket races or building/strengthening state and local party chapters.  In Florida, party growth was ignored in order to maintain Third Way purity and control. Fla Dem Party has greater focus on keeping real progressives off the ballot than with defeating Republicans.

• The Crone (3001 posts)
            Profile photo of The Crone Donor

23. It is hard to understand voting discrepancies.

Many of the Election Board Operators (At the county level, what we call “Registrar of Voters” here in Calif – I don’t know what your counties in Florida call them) anyway many of those people in Florida are corrupt as all get out. They may call themselves Democrats, but really be willing to fix things for Republicans. Or vice versa.

It is totally plausible that someone in the Republican Party put out the word to get the “votes adjusted” so Hillary would receive that extra three and a half percent. Who knows why? The Clinton Foundation has deep pockets, so it could have been done to give someone at the highest level all the motivation they’d need, as money is one hell of a good motivator. Also the Clintons know where all the skeletons in just about everyone’s closets are, so maybe whoever finagled the ballot count for HER was needing to keep some scandal or other hidden.

Although the above is pretty much speculation on my part, please note: We who are average citizens think that the two Parties have leadership that doesn’t make deals like this. But they do.

"Let us not seek the Republican answer nor the Democratic answer but the right answer." John F. Kennedy   America is the only country that has real   lemons in its furniture polish, and artificial lemon flavoring  in its lemonade!
    • Carolab (1103 posts)
      Profile photo of Carolab

8. Cliff Arnebeck changed his position about Hillary and election rigging.

He said she was a “pawn” but then changed that.

In my July 14, 2016 letter to Attorney General Lynch I report my discovery of the incredible fact that Karl Rove’s covert ops team has been collaborating with the Clinton covert ops team since at least as far back as the 2000 Presidential election, and that the same guy who installed live-stream listening and viewing devices within Al Gore’s Tennessee home in 2000 created the advanced technology electronic election rigging system being used for the first time in this 2016 election:

“Since writing you last week I have been reliably informed that persons acting on behalf of the Clintons collaborated with Karl Rove before the finalization of the 2000 Presidential election to illegally pressure Al Gore to terminate his challenge to the 2000 election result. And further, that the results of this collaboration were again used to illegally pressure Al Gore to not seek the office of President in the 2008 election.

I have been reliably informed that Mikey Cunnyngham, the technical genius of ST3and SmarTech in Chattanooga, Tennessee, was the principal agent of Karl Rove, both in the criminal activity that compromised Al Gore in 2000 and 2008 and in the mass electronic vote count rigging that robbed Bernie Sanders’ voters of their votes cast for him and their victory in the 2016 Democratic Primary.”

http://electionnightmares.com/2016/07/24/attorney-cliff-arnebeck-lays-out-details-implicating-rove-borgia-and-comey/

Why in the HELL are Hillary and Bill going to the inauguration?

• k788976f (81 posts)

9. Isn't it interesting how Trump & Stone both helped Bush in 2000?

If you read my links in the OP, it documents the operation Trump & Stone did in the Reform Party, to prevent Perot or a strong candidate from entering the race. He was doing the same exact thing he was doing this year in the republican primary, going around slandering everyone and bringing down their numbers, except this was supposed to be a 2-for-1 deal, go and lose the primary and run independent after the fact.

Hillary wanted Gore to lose in 2000, because she thought it would improve her chances in 2004/2008, 9/11 and Obama running a pseudo-progressive campaign where he lied to progressives to win them over changed that.

This would also explain Trump & Stone’s personal vendetta against Bush & the GOP over Iraq (you really saw that come out in the SC debate), they way they figured it, they helped them rig the election in 2000, and were going to pay them back this year. It was time for them to pay the piper. The probably regret helping Bush now, and would’ve preferred Gore winning that year in retrospect.

• Carolab (1103 posts)
          Profile photo of Carolab

13. So, are you saying Trump and the Clintons colluded?

Because I have wondered whether this was a set-up.

• k788976f (81 posts)

17. Of course, it was to help get Hillary elected

Trump was going to split the vote with Bush/the republican nominee and run independent against him, Hillary would win in that scenario.

• Carolab (1103 posts)
              Profile photo of Carolab

20. So, going forward, what role do the Clintons play?

And how does it relate to the shuttering of the Foundation?

• hippiechick (1351 posts)
        Profile photo of hippiechick Donor

10. Hill & especially Bill are old, old pals of tRumpenstein.

Election 2016 aside (and I do think Bill convinced tRump to run, and advised him) their 1% friendship runs deep.

• closeupready (999 posts)
        Profile photo of closeupready Donor

11. Trump said on Day One, he was going to appoint a Special Prosecutor

to investigate the Clinton Foundation and the emails.

Going to Trump’s inauguration and schmoozing with him may help make that less likely.

The opinions and views expressed herein are solely those of the author.
      • Akallabeth (2234 posts)
        Profile photo of Akallabeth

12. "DOH" "For some reason" Americans are the last to learn the obvious.

Read this.

"Out of many, one"
        • Carolab (1103 posts)
          Profile photo of Carolab

14. Flint water supply seems to be a case in point.

As well as DAPL.  They are all around us now.

I fear Trump’s cabinet.  How can ANY of these morons be confirmed?

15. Corporations rule us now

Read the PDF

It explains how this happened.

"Out of many, one"
            • Carolab (1103 posts)
              Profile photo of Carolab

19. I did.

It’s a good summary, and I hope they are right that we can win.

22. Pollution they see as a business opportunity.

You cannot make billions selling clean water and air if people can get it for almost free.

Once its privatized and globalized it can never be made public again.

Thats the way it works.

Even the right to sit down – the right to occupy a physical space, can be sold.

Once its sold that government is prohibited from providing it gratis.

"Out of many, one"
            • Carolab (1103 posts)
              Profile photo of Carolab

24. Yes, I have seen that coming for a long time.

Since I read up on Nestle selling off the water in the Great Lakes to China.  Also since I learned about how little it costs for oil spill clean up and how poorly it’s done.

• FanBoy (7985 posts)
      Profile photo of FanBoy

16. 2011? doesn't that mean stone is talking about the 2012 elections?

• k788976f (81 posts)

18. Trump made his decision to run only

when Hillary made her official announcement for 2016, notice after Obama formally announced his re-election, he decided against running.

His intention was to help Hillary by splitting the Republican vote as an independent. This is why Trump made so many crazy statements on the campaign trail, like calling mexicans rapists from day 1, he knew the left that was angry about him for those statements in the short-term would forgive him after his independent run gave the White House to Hillary.

21. It shows how much people hate neoliberalism and trade deals.

The neighbors that I have who voted for Trump all cited TPP and NAFTA as the reasons. They went out of their way to say they were not racists.

"Out of many, one"