The Fight Remains The SAME for 2020 | Past Bernie Sanders Commercial That Would’ve WON Election If Aired Nationally

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | The Fight Remains The SAME for 2020 | Past Bernie Sanders Commercial That Would’ve WON Election If Aired Nationally

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Segami
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,586

The Fight Remains The SAME for 2020 | Past Bernie Sanders Commercial That Would’ve WON Election If Aired Nationally

Who’s going to stand and fight for issues that directly affect our life?…..Biden?…Beto?….Harris?….Booker?….The SAME fecken weasels who perpetually begged Wall St./Corps/Wealthy Donors to cough up the cash to finance their campaign….for what?…..so they can help society’s deprived who need it the most?……Don’t make me laugh myself into a dead comatose state!…..How can anyone using their fecking right or left hemisphere brain, believe such beefed-up Thirdway lying spin about these weasels?……..These weasels are nothing but stand-in clowns rehearsing the theater they plan to hoodwink the public with. They get campaign donations from their paymasters along with an unwritten understanding that they’ll do their bidding when the time comes and nothing more…..period!

Medicare For All | The Gold Standard Health Care Plan

eridani
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 6,561

In the 90s, single payer advocates got enough signatures to get their initiative on the ballot.  Subsequently, NO MEDIA OUTLET WHATSOEVER would run any of their proposed ads, or even letters to the editor.  The initaitive as a result got fewer votes than signatures.

Jesus: Hey, Dad? God: Yes, Son? Jesus: Western civilization followed me home. Can I keep it? God: Certainly not! And put it down this minute--you don't know where it's been! Tom Robbins in Another Roadside Attraction

Cold Mountain Trail
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 9,918

but the rec buttons seem to have disappeared

NV Wino
      • Total Posts: 5,887

Rec! Without the rec button.

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
      “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

jwirr
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,651

doing when he sold the party to the Rs, bankers, corporatists and 1%.

jwirr

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.