They lost everything in 2016 because they nominated a Moderate Republican,

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | They lost everything in 2016 because they nominated a Moderate Republican,

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      ravensong
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 2,136

a Democrat In Name Only. Now they are frantically, and desperately, doing everything they can to repeat the results of 2016.

Somehow, this abbreviated version of my post got posted, without me posting it, or being aware that that it had been posted.

Here is the link to the intended post:

The Democratic Establishment Lost Everything in 2016, because they cheated in order

“A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by a majority.” ~ Booker T. Washington

The truth is, there’s no such thing as being “anti-Fascist.” Either you are a decent human being with a conscience, or you are a fascist.
      ~ Unknown

Bernie 4 2020
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,396

Hmmmm. This falls in the category of “you can’t fix stupid.”

The bad/sad part? There’s just so damn many of these brainwashed morons.

I'm done, It's over for now. It was nice meeting all the cool people here.

MizzGrizz
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 2,000

Even if their Republican choice loses to Trump,they still win and that’s all they care about.They will fund raise off a second Trump term like crazy,they will keep their highly paid pundit or consulting jobs,and enough people will buy into their second round of poor excuses that they can rig the party for another  Republican in 2024.

Satan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 3,175

Biden’s candidacy was even deader than Judas IsKerryot’s was at that time. Then the corporatist machine brought it back to life, Frankenstein style. And in the end, it was all for nothing as he lost to an incompetent moron who never should have been in office in the first fucking place.

Hard to believe this scenario is something that the so-called “Democratic” party would WANT to repeat, but everything that’s happened since the completely fucked up SC debate points in that direction.

Actually, when you add Joe’s dementia into the mix, it’s really a 1980/2004/2016 hybrid, with all the worst elements of each.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable". - John F. Kennedy

closeupready
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,335

Well, if you consider getting filthy rich as “losing everything”, then I guess you have a good point.

Because make no mistake.  Every single corporate Democrat is getting filthy rich from everything Trump has done on behalf of the GOP and its constituents.

So, you know, they figuratively calculate whether Trump wins or Biden wins, what’s the big deal.  ?  We get rich either way.

Bernie wins, and our fortunes wane, the gravy train ends, there goes our racket.

Priority Number 1:  they must keep Bernie as far away as possible from the ticket.  Not because he will lose – 9 out of 10 polls show him WINNING against Trump.  Rather, because he will WIN (God forbid).  :sarcasm:

The opinions and personal views expressed herein are solely those of the author, and should never be taken seriously.

FedUp
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 438

They must realize that foisting Biden on us and rejecting Bernie and the progressives means Biden loses in November. I can’t help but think that’s the real agenda. The R’s were wary of Trump at first, but they didn’t block his path to the nomination. The corporate Dems are thoroughly corrupt and are doing everything in their power to reelect the joke of a President who will protect their interests like no one else.

salemcourt
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,462

Amazing and they continue to claim that Bernie is not a democrat while nominating all these Republicans (Clinton, Biden, Bloomberg, ……..)

closeupready
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 1,335

Don’t leave her out.  😉

The opinions and personal views expressed herein are solely those of the author, and should never be taken seriously.

FedUp
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 438

Bernie is the only Democrat in the race, at least the only one representing traditional Democratic values. I know what the DNC is all about. Unfortunately they’ve convinced many people who call themselves Democrats that Republican pro corporate policy is ok and that Bernie is some sort of nutcase. I’m coming across this among Facebook friends and on an anti Trump meme site. It’s distressing. These people think Biden is the way to go. Mr. no ideas, do nothing, don’t rock the boat guaranteed loser and losin it Biden. They don’t see they’re being played by the DNC. Have no clue those rich fuckers at the top wouldn’t be just as happy with Trump.

Mick063
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 571

Nature abhors a void and there is a galactic sized void in the representation of working class people.

There was a significant attempt to fill that void within the Democratic Party. The oligarchs would not allow it. So now the void will be filled elsewhere. It is true Darwinism in politics and the niche is screaming to be filled. One obsolete species will die out and another improved species will take it’s place.

I am willing to lose to GOP nutcases for as long as South Carolina voters are. It is now a game of chicken. Let us see who really has the most to lose. Let us see how long a significantly weakened Democratic Party can continue to lose.

"I welcome their hatred" Franklin D Roosevelt

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.