Touch-Screen Voting Devices Are Automatically Changing Votes in Mississippi 9.1.2019

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | Touch-Screen Voting Devices Are Automatically Changing Votes in Mississippi 9.1.2019

• Author

L0oniX
    • Total Posts: 326
    @l0onix

A Facebook user in Mississippi has posted a video showing touch-screen voting machines changing votes during Tuesday’s Republican primary runoff election for the governor’s race. The video shows a voter trying to cast their ballot for Bill Walker Jr., only for the machine to change the vote to Tate Reeves.

Some citizens, however, are having trouble making their vote. Voting machines in at least three precincts have rejected votes for Waller, selecting Reeves instead. The error does not appear to have affected all of the machines.

According to the Clarion Ledger, a machine at the Burgess precinct in Oxford — the machine in the above video — refused to register a vote for Waller. Before the error was detected, 19 votes had been cast on that particular machine.

more and video at link

https://www.newsweek.com/touch-screen-voting-devices-are-automatically-changing-votes-mississippi-1456445?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NewsweekFacebookSF&utm_source=Facebook

Fuck the DNC and its heard of goats

Hobbit709
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 1,143
    @hobbit709

Paper Ballots.

I don't waste my time teaching pigs to sing.

djean111
    • Total Posts: 2,838
    @djean111

The DNC would like to order a huge quantity of those, please!  Or perhaps they are easily programmable, and can be adapted to comply with the DNC/Democratic Party primaries agenda.  Maybe that’s not a bug, but – a FEATURE!

I will not vote for a Vichy Dem. Period. As always, I decide who is a Vichy Dem.

Bernie's ISSUES or Bust!

carrotguy
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 219
    @carrotguy

what would be worse?   if the establishment used touchscreens to steal the dem primaries from sanders (for the benefit of biden) or if the GE is stolen for trump (for the benefit of them)?

djean111
      • Total Posts: 2,838
      @djean111

@carrotguy

Both.  Biden is horrible.  Trump is horrible.  And I would not vote for Biden anyway.  Green, if that is what the DNC presents us with.

I will not vote for a Vichy Dem. Period. As always, I decide who is a Vichy Dem.

Bernie's ISSUES or Bust!

retired liberal
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 1,720
    @retiredliberal

Paper ballots.
    Exit polls.
    Public watching vote counting.
    Mandatory recounts in close elections, or questionable outcomes.
    Actual serous prison time for election official’s election fraud.

We are an arrogant species, believing our fantasy based "facts" are better than the other person's fake facts.

If you are wrong, it will be because you are not cynical enough.

Both major political parties are special interest groups enabling each other for power and money, at the expense of the people they no longer properly serve…

incognito
      Donor
      • Total Posts: 2,381
      @incognito

And cameras EVERYWHERE ANY ELECTION OFFICIAL, VOTE COUNTER, ELECTION WORKER, etc.. could ever be.

It should be impossible to commit election fraud.

If they have the money to surveil us wherever we go in public, they have enough money to surveil election workers at EVERY LEVEL.

incognito
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 2,381
    @incognito

And you know it’s fraud because the evoting machines ALL FAVOR ONE CANDIDATE.

It would be a glitch if the vote switches were random, but they aren’t.

This is what happened in 2016 when counted vote tallies were DEDUCTED from Bernie’s vote totals and miraculously flipped to Clinton’s vote totals. IT WAS MAGIC! AMAZING, right?! For some odd and unknown reason, none of Bernie’s stolen votes flipped to Jill Stein, but ended up on Clinton’s vote totals… Miracle of all miracles!

We need riots to stop the use of these damn things. We all know they’re being hacked/fixing votes and we continue playing their sick game! La, la, la, la, la….. Let’s go vote! It’s our DUTY! While knowing full well it’s all a damn scam. They’re making fools out of every citizen in this country that takes voting seriously and we let them do that to us.

chknltl
    • Total Posts: 821
    @chknltl

Of all the issues our citizenry faces, this is the biggest. Who or what we vote for or against can be partisan. Our right to do so…well that is something we should all be willing to fight for together.

ThouArtThat
    • Total Posts: 1,700
    @thouartthat

@l0onix

Hi loonix,

See my story from 2004 at the following JPR link.

https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/mystery-of-missing-votes-deepens-as-congress-investigates-georgia-2/#post-129242

TAT

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
    - John F. Kennedy

"In a Time of Universal Deceit - Telling the Truth Is a Revolutionary Act."
    - George Orwell

"They must find it difficult ... Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    Rather than truth as the authority."
    - Gerald Massey

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    - Jiddu Krishnamurti

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.