Trump 2024 looking semi-likely.

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | 2020 Elections | President | Trump 2024 looking semi-likely.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      HassleCat
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 7,255

I think Trump could beat Biden in a 2024 rematch. If it happens that Harris is president by then, Trump could win easily.

Trump Hires Iowa Political Veterans, Signaling Interest in 2024 (msn.com)

Babel 17
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,326

They generally hate being accused of playing politics, and since they always have other axes to grind, they’re often willing to delay grinding the one of someone running for office. Delays generally involve opportunities for those who are targeted for prosecution.

NV Wino
      • Total Posts: 7,990

He’ll croak before 2024.

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
      “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

jbnw
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 5,356

Or both?

But if everyone survives, I have my doubts that either Biden or Harris would be a viable candidate.

The only way for Harris to become President is for either Biden to croak or be removed from office as unable to discharge the powers and duties of the office.

NV Wino
          • Total Posts: 7,990

Toss a a coin? I don’t see much hope whichever direction you look.

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
          “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

3fingerbrown
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 3,712

If he does run there is no way he loses to Biden or Harris, imo, so if the dems really want to win, which I don’t think they care one way or the other , then they better start grooming anyone besides those two now.

All governments lie to their citizen's, but only Americans believe theirs.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.