• New Registration

To become a member of JackpineRadicals please see post https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/new-members/

Home Main Forums All Things Bernie/Our Revolution Trump Doesn't Reflect American Values/Bernie in Germany 2017

• leftcoastmountains (3284 posts)
    Profile photo of leftcoastmountains Donor

Trump Doesn't Reflect American Values/Bernie in Germany 2017

Trump Doesn't Reflect American Values

I want people all over the world to know that Mr. Trump does not reflect the values of most Americans, so please don't think that he does.

Posted by U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders on Friday, January 12, 2018

eridani, Major Hogwash, Iwalani88 and 2 othersjwirr, PADemD like this
    #CalExit #Trumpdoesn'tpaytaxeswhyshouldwe

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• INTJ (2789 posts)
    Profile photo of INTJ

1. Well, Trump doesn't reflect values of millions of Americans but primae faciae

we’re stuck with the reality than many millions of Americans didn’t have a problem with Trump’s values.

I’d like to believe that his election was a perverse application of rejection of a system that isn’t seen as working for millions.

Maybe a perverse outcome in a society dividing up into teams for a coming struggle for ‘in-group’ control

but on it’s face it’s not yet possible to say that Trump’s values are truly unacceptable for more than roughly half of Americans.

I'm not going to argue  ...  just post 2 faux-facs and I'll see them in the morning.
    • Ferd Berfel (5753 posts)
      Profile photo of Ferd Berfel Donor

2. Well almost half of the people voting did

…and you think you’re going to stop this simply by ‘pulling a lever’, in a booth, behind a curtain, every 2 years? - Know yourself. And if you need help with that, call the FBI. -  There is only ONE solution to this mess:  New Party !  
  • Major Hogwash (3055 posts)
    Profile photo of Major Hogwash Donor

3. Bravo, Bernie!!

Trump is a catastrophe!! He is the most racist, un-American piece of dog pooh I have ever seen in my life.

Trump moya marionetka ~ Putin