Tulsi Gabbard says she's running in 2020

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | 2020 Elections | President | Tulsi Gabbard says she's running in 2020

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Satan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 3,598

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) has settled speculation about her political ambitions with her announcement that she’ll run for president in the 2020 election.

“I have decided to run and will be making a formal announcement within the next week,” Gabbard told CNN’s Van Jones during an interview scheduled to air at 7 p.m. Saturday.

The Hawaii Democrat said there were “a lot of reasons” behind her decision to run and named some of the top issues that would be on her campaign platform, including health care, criminal justice reform and climate change.

“There is one main issue that is central to the rest, and that is the issue of war and peace,” Gabbard told Jones.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tulsi-gabbard-presidential-run-2020_us_5c180c24e4b0432554c31615

Heads are already exploding over at SV.  I have some serious disagreements with Tulsi myself, but I wouldn’t hesitate to vote for her over the likes of Scamala Harris, Borey Crooker or Mini-Hillary Gillibrand.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable". - John F. Kennedy

elias39
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,051

This right here is important to me:

“The Hawaii Democrat said there were “a lot of reasons” behind her decision to run and named some of the top issues that would be on her campaign platform, including health care, criminal justice reform and climate change.

There is one main issue that is central to the rest, and that is the issue of war and peace,” Gabbard told Jones.”

I wouldn’t hesitate either.

HubHeaver
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 441

They got the claws out immediately over at SV.

Page Not Found

MistaP
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 2,738

again, Sanders doesn’t need the path cleared for him

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.