#TULSI2020 #TULSIGABBARD #SAUDIS Demand the Truth About Saudi 9/11 Involvement | Tulsi Gabbard

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | Multimedia | #TULSI2020 #TULSIGABBARD #SAUDIS Demand the Truth About Saudi 9/11 Involvement | Tulsi Gabbard

• Author

Babel 17
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 1,966
    @babel17

Tulsi is making this a prominent issue of her campaign, imo, one which she’s trying to compel debate moderators to bring up. And imo again, she’ll be tying that with The Forever War, and compelling those who defend it to at least admit the reality that once most all Democrats talked up, that the Bush administration lied us into it. Just because Trump also said it doesn’t make one an asset of Russia! to state that obvious truth.

Pro tip for the Democratic leadership: The swing voters in the swing states agree with Congresswoman/combat veteran Tulsi Gabbard on this, just like they agreed with Sanders about his somewhat less strident stating of it in 2016.

They will likely again be a yooge factor in determining the winner, and running someone who is like Clinton on this will likely, imo, get the party the same result in 2020 that Clinton delivered unto it in 2016.

https://www.tulsi2020.com/

Sorechasm
    • Total Posts: 212
    @sorechasm

I’m proud to pay my taxes to support our Democratic government. I’m incensed that my taxes are being used by the FBI to protect Saudi secrets while holding in contempt those American citizens, first responders, and servicemen who suffered from the impacts of 911.

“Go and tell Alexander that God the Supreme King is never the Author of insolent wrong, but is the Creator of light, of peace, of life, of water, of the body of man and of souls;...what Alexander offers and the gifts he promises are things to me utterly useless;..." Dandamis, a great sannyasi of Taxila.Excerpt From: Yogananda, Paramahansa. “Autobiography of a Yogi.”

Snort McDork
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 2,345
    @snortmcdork

Our future VP was interviewed by Jimmy Dore too on this topic.

I would really like to see these bastards brought to justice. So would the families.

Babel 17
      Donor
      • Total Posts: 1,966
      @babel17

@snortmcdork

Ooh, thanks! That’s probably from the live stream that I missed.

https://www.tulsi2020.com/

algernon
      • Total Posts: 457
      @algernon

I think the USA has made enough of a mess going after suspected/targeted perps of “9/11”, and has military bases crisscrossing the entire field of operations, and has spent enough of its “blood and precious treasure” trying to liberate the bombed out ruins they leave behind.  I think the USA has caused enough harm, and has more than enough revenge points to maybe think about calling it quits.

Voltairine
        • Total Posts: 1,223
        @voltairine

“Calling it quits” means forever surrendering to MIC-Neocon-Saudi axis control over US foreign and domestic policy. Truth shall set you free.

Aloha!

Voltairine
      • Total Posts: 1,223
      @voltairine

Wow. Petrodollar discussed openly.

BTW when Tulsi asked in Congress why US is not attacking AQ in Idlib province (province, not just a town), Mattis answered that Idlib is outside of US theater of operation – which it de facto is, as the airspace there is controlled by Russia and Assad.

Things get even more complex when you realize that the Turkish backed jihadi bandits who attack and terrorize now also North-East Syria, which was US theater of operation, are no less “moderate” than AQ.

Aloha!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.