Ukraine admitted to interfering in the 2016 US election on Clinton’s side

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | Ukraine admitted to interfering in the 2016 US election on Clinton’s side

• Author

Voltairine
    • Total Posts: 1,210
    @voltairine

It is clear: a new investigation is coming. The US prosecutors need to interrogate Ukrainian politicians and members of the Clinton campaign as well as to probe the activity of Ukrainian lobbyists in Washington.

Thus, the audio recording made public in the Ukrainian media was one piece of evidence of Ukraine’s interference. According to it, a person with a voice similar to the voice of the head of Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, admitted that he had supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US election.

His office was responsible for publicly disclosing the contents of the Ukrainian «black ledger», which implicated Paul Manafort, to the media. The document contained a list of secret payments made by Ukraine’s Party of Regions to Manafort.

Earlier, the county administrative court of Kyiv had pledged the director of the NABU Artem Sytnyk, and a member of the Ukrainian Parliament Sergey Leshchenko guilty of publicizing the pre-trial investigation materials concerning Paul Manafort and election interference. The information was spread illegally and inflicted damage on the foreign policy of Ukraine.

Ukraine admitted to interfering in the 2016 US election on Clinton’s side

Aloha!

Ohio Barbarian
    • Total Posts: 7,723
    @ohiobarbarian

I really don’t care, just as I don’t care whether Russia tried to influence the election. Nothing any of these people did comes close to how our oligarchy influenced the election with their campaign contributions and ads.

We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.--Franklin Delano Roosevelt

With Bernie Sanders, we have the receipts. --Nina Turner

Voltairine
      @voltairine

You don’t care that DoJ criminal investigation might have strong enough evidence to put Clinton, Brennan etc. behind bars? And how that might change the whole political climate in US?

Aloha!

Ohio Barbarian
        @ohiobarbarian

@voltairine No, because people like that seldom go to prison in this country and then not for very long. Such a trial now would do nothing to change the political climate in this country, either. It’ll just be Blue Team v. Red Team cheerleader stuff.

It will take progressive leadership in the White House and Congress to change the political climate in this country, nothing less. Either that, or a real revolution.

We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.--Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Voltairine
          @voltairine

Sanders administration putting Brennan and Clinton behind bars seems much less realistic than Trump administration doing so.

Aloha!

N2Doc
      Donor
      • Total Posts: 4,731
      @n2doc

Yep. This is all the equivalent of yelling “Squirrel!” at a pack of dogs. Meanwhile the MSM manipulates and deceives us 1000x worse every day (prefect example on JPR today- Bloomberg headline obscuring Bernie Tied for national lead). but hey, it is more fun to imagine Trump or Clinton going to jail, isn’t it?  Look- Squirrel! You’ll never catch it…..

ozoneman
      • Total Posts: 124
      @ozoneman

It’s history, so you should be interested, right? :)

If the Clinton deep state spent three years pushing the fake Russia gate, I think we better set things right and expose them as the true forces behind Russia gate and 2016 election interference involving Ukraine.

Ohio Barbarian
        @ohiobarbarian

There is no deep state.

Voltairine
          @voltairine

How much is CIA etc United States intelligence budget?

Aloha!

Lord Thomas
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 870
    @lordthomas

That’s the way it seems the Dems always, point the finger and accuses others of doing what, they themselves are doing.

Probably figured that since Clinton can’t lose, they would be good to go.

“Whoops”

Barr seems to be on the warpath. 

Passionate Progressive
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 1,434
    @passionateprogressive

Not to distract from the interference/lies/corruption as anymore nothing amazes me – but wtf is Clinton wearing – is it a tent, a tepee or a pyramid?   At least there is something to laugh about.

Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt......Sam Adams

MistaP
      • Total Posts: 1,887
      @mistap

virtualobserver
      Donor
      • Total Posts: 109
      @virtualobserver

It’s a Vimana.

3fingerbrown
      Donor
      • Total Posts: 1,570
      @donaldtuohy

@Passionate Progressive LOL! Maybe it is camouflage, and she was on her way to Bosnia afterward, what with snipers and all.

All governments lie to their citizen's, but only Americans believe theirs.

JonLP
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 874
    @jonlp

It is very weird to deny Russiagate but honestly believe Ukraine interfered in our election. This is a pro Russia conspiracy theory to take the heat off Russia. Trump & the Republicans use Russian propaganda. All of our intelligence agencies said it was Russia I know that is the deep state but the Russian deep state isn’t much better.

Tulsi Gabbard - "Not only are they saying that about me, they are basically sending this message out to every veteran in this country, every service member, every American, anyone watching at home fighting for peace and who was calling for an end to these regime change wars ... they are saying that you are also a Russian asset, that you are also a traitor to this country,"

MistaP
      @mistap

what did Russia do?

JonLP
        Donor
        @jonlp

They are accused and plenty of evidence points their direction to hacking the DNC. They used Wikileaks as a third party for plausible deniability but DCLeaks.com was their operation.

Then they tried to recruit members of Trump’s campaign some said yes, some said no so there was no collusion but there are convictions like Manafort & Stone.

Then there is also Russia & the NRA.

Tulsi Gabbard - "Not only are they saying that about me, they are basically sending this message out to every veteran in this country, every service member, every American, anyone watching at home fighting for peace and who was calling for an end to these regime change wars ... they are saying that you are also a Russian asset, that you are also a traitor to this country,"

Voltairine
          @voltairine

There’s no evidence of any of that, all claims have been thoroughly debunked.

Aloha!

MistaP
          @mistap

sooooo you’re telling me they responded to Trump’s joke about the Clinton Chappaqua SoS emails … by trying to defeat him in even TX and WV by getting Sanders nominated at Philly using DNC emails (that didn’t come from Clinton at all)? because that’s the one and only thing that the DNCleaks were aiming for–allegedly an expose perfectly jiggered to seem like an insider leak, complete with details about the state-by-state, county-by-county US primary system that aren’t even on ru.wikipedia; heck, the DNCleaks don’t even cover the Leavenworth-level shit of embezzling $82 million or taking down Sanders FB pages by bombarding them with pictures of children being raped; I mean even in the Cold War we didn’t accuse them of showing us unedited documents of what our pols really thought of their voters–how kinky

I mean sure there’s Guccifer 2.0–but nobody’s asked why in all four-flushing hell would the GRU then promptly torpedo their own op by launching a flamboyant hacker personality to release a few anti-Trump DNC emails, obligingly spangled in Cyrillic notes, just after DWS claims that they were hacked by Russians who altered the documents they released? and never release anything again and vanish after January 2017?

and if this was Russia’s biggest success in 8 decades of us accusing them of being behind the YWCA, monkey serums, the rise of Hitler, the war against Hitler, jazz, the UN, African Americans voting, MLK, the NAACP, white people in the NAACP, the gays, divorce, abstract art, decolonization, JDs, fluoridation, heroin, dirty magazines, the Pill, the ALA, Benjamin Spock, egg-hatching projects in elementary school, the Beatles, Watts 1965, Rachel Carson, “a large contingent of barefooted African [American]s” training in Georgia, Red Chinese commandos preparing in Tijuana, race-mixing, sock hops, JFK *and* JFK’s assassination, Dr. Strangelove, coverage of Agent Orange, the assassination attempt against JPII, the claims that the Russkies were behind the assassination attempt against JPII (a clever double feint!), Khomeini, French philosophy, global warming, nuclear winter, opposition to race/intelligence ties, US coverage of wealth inequality or nonrepresentative pols, Corbyn, Sanders, doubts about GMOs, nuclear power, the TPP, an-Nusra, Nureddin az-Zengi, the Azov Battalion, #thursdaythoughts, Epstein’s suicide and to put in the boot skepticism about any of the above–well, why aren’t we getting a 20,000-document dump every flaming month, especially if Jerusalem Mitch and Riyadh Don are indeed leaving our infrastructure as wide-open as they’re alleged to by people paid by the people who cubed Khashogghi? gee, after disaster after disaster chasing the faintest whiff of borscht in Greece, Italy, Syria, Iran, Laos, Guyana, Guatemala, Lebanon, Cuba, the Congo, Indonesia, Brazil, the Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Bolivia, Chile, Bangladesh, East Timor, Chad, Afghanistan, Angola, Mozambique, the Philippines, Turkey, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Iraq, Russia, Georgia, Honduras, Libya, and Ukraine suddenly the US faction that’s killed 12-15 million people and advocates a nuclear first strike gets it right …

and also an apparently-anti-Putin figure was involved with one of our shittier large political groups, and also there’s that hot dog vendor’s outfit memeing $46,000 worth of Yosemite Sam and Bodybuilder Bernie to gull people into giving up their credit cards–too bad it had zero connection to Putin other than having a St. Petersburg restaurant he eats at

Voltairine
      @voltairine

Ukraine interference: Clinton campaign aided by Brennan and co asked foreigners for dirt that would harm Trump campaign (Manafort in case of Ukraine), and while doing so broke several laws.  Ukraine didn’t interfere actively by its own volition, subservient Kiev regime practically run by Neocons just did as their masters told. It’s foreign interference only technically, resulting from US coup interference in Ukraine. There’s not any implication that Russia had anything to do with this.

Aloha!

JonLP
        Donor
        @jonlp

I think it was a journalist that published the Manafort black ledger. All this was addressed in the impeachment inquiry. Fiona Hill shut this line of questioning down.

Yanath
      • Total Posts: 785
      @yanath

@jonlp

“All of our intelligence agencies” said nothing of the sort. Some handpicked analysts at the CIA said so, with no publicized evidence to support it. The FBI never investigated the “hacked” DNC servers. It was Crowdstrike that made those claims.

sadoldgirl
    • Total Posts: 483
    @sadoldgirl

Both parties will stick to making Russia the scapegoat.

After all, when gruesome pictures came out from

Bolivia, Senator Rubio claimed this was Russian

disinformation.

JonLP
      Donor
      @jonlp

Bolivia is different that is US inteference. I’ll call out what US, Russia, Saudi Arabia no matter what country.

sadoldgirl
        @sadoldgirl

Then why don’t you call out the CIA?

As terrible as this POTUS is, it is in the end the CIA,

which is running this country and its foreign policies.

Anyone, who trusts anything the CIA says or what

its servant in the media claim, has very very little

knowledge of US history or is extremely naive.

JonLP
          Donor
          @jonlp

I do between my posts here other places tweets. I researched a lot into espionage to know both Russia & the US have intelligence agencies.

I also learned countries use embassies as spy nests. Russia put The Thing in a US Embassy.

The Thing, also known as the Great Seal bug, was one of the first covert listening devices (or “bugs”) to use passive techniques to transmit an audio signal. It was concealed inside a gift given by the Soviet Union to W. Averell Harriman, the United States Ambassador to the Soviet Union, on August 4, 1945. Because it was passive, needing electromagnetic energy from an outside source to become energized and activate, it is considered a predecessor of Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) technology.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_(listening_device)

When one country is doing something and one of our agencies collect information on it it very well could be true. I know WMDs & there is all sorts of false information like black, white, grey propaganda. Bush used the agencies to collect information that benefited him politically and there was that diplomat with an agent as a wife who said the whole thing wasn’t true.

Under the Obama administration they went away from that & mostly collect information, good, bad & idifferent. Of course the NSA, CIA, FSB, GRU, Saudi intelligence, everybody takes it too far.in

sadoldgirl
    @sadoldgirl

@voltairine: The problem with Barr is that he is a

member in good standing of the Deep State. Thus

unfortunately he will never go after Browder, Soros,

or any of the serious criminals. The same is true for

the Repugs like Nunes.

If you have enough time watch the new video on

Consortiumnews.com. It is very enlightening.

However, I have been called too often a CTer to

even suggest this generally.

Babel 17
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 1,960
    @babel17

Interesting but not surprising to me. Just like with Steele, the foreign intelligence communities thought Clinton had a lock on the election. He was a reality TV show host, and she outspent him two to one while having the bulk of the mainstream media on Her side, plus the late night talk shows, plus the vast majority of celebrities, plus the majority of mind share on social media and in internet forums.

All she had to do were the basics that jagoff comedians like Jimmy Dore, and jagoff posters like many of us, saw as incredibly obvious given the lessons of the Democratic primary. The problem for all the intelligence agencies that bet on Clinton (a sure thing), and who thought to curry her favor while avoiding her wrath, is that she wasn’t running like a seasoned politicians who observes and adapts, but she was instead touring the nation as a monarch in waiting preparing to be coronated.

She even had her nose in the air and publicly complained about the large minority of deplorable ones she would have to suffer as having for subjects during her reign.

https://www.tulsi2020.com/

Blue Meany
    • Total Posts: 112
    @bluemeany

I imagine that Latvia, Estonia, and Ukraine along with perhaps Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhistan, and Maldova were rooting for Hillary and doing whatever they could to help her.  Trump’s pro-Russian rhetoric scared them so much that Obama had to send Biden on a tour of Eastern Europe to assuage their fears that the US would not meet it’s treaty obligations to protect them if there was a Russian invasion.

Yanath
      • Total Posts: 785
      @yanath

A Russian invasion?

Oh, brother.

ravensong
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 1,194
    @ravensong

Let me know how all that works out for ya.

Promote Freedom From Religion, and Separation of Church and State.

See how much you will pay for Healthcare under Bernie Sanders Medicare for All plan:
    https://www.mfacalc.com/
    Together, together, my friends, we have begun a political revolution to transform America, and that revolution, our revolution, continues! ~ Bernie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.