[Video] – JDS – Gillibrand Seeks Wall Street Support For 2020 Presidential Bid

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | General Discussion | [Video] – JDS – Gillibrand Seeks Wall Street Support For 2020 Presidential Bid

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ThouArtThat
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 3,819

The essence of normality is the refusal of reality.

- Ernest Becker

Politics is the entertainment division of the Military Industrial Complex.

- Frank Zappa

Rights aren't rights if someone can take them away. They're privileges.

- George Carlin

Sooner or later we all sit down to a banquet of consequences.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

Punxsutawney
      • Total Posts: 1,840

Somebody has to do it.  

I have about as much desire to vote for her as I would a root-canal without Novocaine.

In America, “Liberty” means “Free to Die in Service of Capital” - Amfortas the hippie.

Most of today’s elites have the moral and social reasoning capacities of spoiled toddlers.

“People of privilege will always risk their complete destruction rather than surrender any material part of their advantage...but the privileged also feel that their privileges, however egregious they may seem to others, are a solemn, basic, God-right. The sensitivity of the poor to injustice is a trivial thing c

JustSayin
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 535

more conniving and corrupt

Never expect different result by following the previous steps

jwirr
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,647
      doh1304
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,314

Age the first: The LBJ era. “I can drink their booze, bang their women, and take their money and still vote against them.” (as long as it’s really not that important)

Second age: The Willie Brown era. “If I can’t renege on their bribes once in a while who will they bribe next time?”

Third age: The Gillibrand era. “Yessa massa, yessa!”

rudycantfail
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 263

and this is what the others down the chain are groomed to do. They are not the lesser of two evils.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.