What it is about NOW to elect Bernie Sanders in 2020

Homepage | Forums | Main Forums | 2020 Elections | President | What it is about NOW to elect Bernie Sanders in 2020

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Sanders Independent
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 58

It’s about time and people.  Every potential candidate is laying the groundwork for a 2020 run right now and the critical factor in their decision to run is this question.  “Do I have the volunteer base and people who are willing to give of their time to elect me in 2020?”  Trust me, of all of the names floated, many of them will not commit to run because they will not gain the volunteer base that they will need to make the commitment.

People are the most important factor, yes even more than money.  Several potential candidates are already beginning to sputter for a variety of reasons, but primarily they just may not be getting the boots on the ground or the high level political operatives they need.

Right now there are already over 1000 volunteers signed up to support Bernie Sanders in 2020.

If you are truly a Jackpine Radical who supports a Bernie run and you haven’t signed up, you can here:

https://secure.organizingforbernie.com/page/content/host/

formerly SandersDem @Squibbles on Twitter

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.