YOU ARE RACIST
(Original thread has vanished as a side-effect of an update, so here is the repost.)
Since Cory Booker (D, Big Pharma) has announced his intention to run, please be advised that henceforth, the following rules will apply to your (and my) attitude:
Fuddnik, Two way street, PennLawyer and 33 othersDoremus Jessup, beltanefauve, incognito, Enthusiast, leveymg, Pam, carrotguy, Iwillnevergiveup, KenTanker0us, Satan, B Calm, rudycantfail, MrMickeysMom, Ohio Barbarian, NothingcleverjustRay, Babel 17, disillusioned73, Land of Enchantment, mmonk, xynthee, nevereVereven, PADemD, Iwalani88, HubHeaver, joentokyo, kath, Utopian Leftist, Average Gazoo, Cleita, mrdmk, ThomPaine, HomerRamone, Deadpool like this"Someone hacks the DNC allowing all of America to see how the DNC operates as one of the most corrupt political machines in national history. Ergo, Hillary Clinton should be installed as President by judicial fiat. And if you do not agree to this scheme you deserve to be brought up on charges of treason because fascism." - NUGrrl, december 2016 “Once a person has been determined to be an UNTRUSTWORTHY LIAR, their pretend stances on important issues are simply not relevant to rational discussion.” – Ida Briggs, September 2016
- You are racist for not supporting Cory Booker
- You are racist for pointing out his attachment to big pharmaceutical companies
- You are racist for preferring another candidate
- You are racist for calling his Iowa speech hollow, or vapid
- You are racist for saying that even Obama seems more genuine that Booker
- You are racist for pointing out that the Democratic machine in New Jersey is one of the most corrupt party-political operations in existence
- You are racist for suggesting that point 6. says a lot about Booker
- You are racist for pointing out that he is only clean in comparison with Menendez, the other senator from this blue machine state.
- You are racist for remembering that Booker single-handedly killed Bernie’s medicine bill.
- You are racist for remembering that Booker never supported Bernie.
- You are racist for pointing out that the preferment of southern states is designed to give Booker an early victory spree in the 2020 primaries.
- You are racist for pointing out that his contributions to the Kavanaugh hearings were mostly theatrical facial expressions and another example of saying very little with a lot of words.
- You are racist for pointing out that the Democratic Party is still too heavily invested in identity politics.
- You are racist for calling Booker a corporatist (which he is)
- You are racist for calling Booker an establishment candidate (which he is)
- You are racist for calling Booker phony (which he is)
- You are racist for not donning pompons and joining the parade
- You are racist for “denying this country a candidate better than Trump” (if racists vote for Trump, it is your fault)
- You are racist for wanting Medicare for all
- You are racist for wanting Citizens United overturned
- You are racist for wanting a millionaire tax
- You are racist for campaigning for living wages
- You are racist for supporting anyone who critiques Booker
- You are racist for NOT supporting anyone who praises Booker
- You are racist for not calling other progressives racists
- You are racist for not singing a hymne of adulation for the second coming of Obama
- You are a racist heretic for pointing out that toward 2016, you weren’t very happy with Obama either.
- You are racist for comparing Booker with Clinton
- You are racist AND sexist for not doing backflips when *she* decides to campaign with him.
- You are racist for pointing out that Booker cannot and will not win at least 270 Electoral Votes
- You are a racist from this moment to his concession speech.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.