• update

The text box issue is fixed. You can now post just a title in replies again. Thank you Manny! Working on the rest. Thank you for your patience.

A Humor Group

Home A Humor Group

An Oldie But A Goodie –

• The Crone (3085 posts)
    Profile photo of The Crone Donor

An Oldie But A Goodie –

So a guy and his dog walk into a bar. The guy asks the bar tender: “Listen, my dog speaks English. If I prove that fact to your satisfaction, would you give us some drinks on the house?”

The bartender shrugs a yes, and so  the man then asks the dog:

“What is the top part of a house?”

“Roof” answers the dog.

“And what is the outer covering of a tree.”

“Bark” replies the animal.

“And who was baseball’s greatest player?”

“Ruth” states the dog enthusiastically.

The bartender is not buying it. “Take your mangy mutt and get out!”

As they get back out onto the street, the dog asks his owner, “Do you think it might  have helped if I had answered ‘Dimaggio’ instead of Ruth?”

####

Sunflower, LiberalElite, em77 and 5 othersEnthusiast, Doremus Jessup, Marym625, Lynetta, broiles like this
    "Let us not seek the Republican answer nor the Democratic answer but the right answer." John F. Kennedy   America is the only country that has real   lemons in its furniture polish, and artificial lemon flavoring  in its lemonade!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Marym625 (21686 posts)
    Profile photo of Marym625 Admin

1. HA! Good one

Oi245KQ-1 "Once the decision was made to go into Iraq as an invader and occupier,  it’s like our nation lost its conscience. And it has not yet gotten that conscience back." Madfloridian  
  • oldandhappy (3223 posts)
    Profile photo of oldandhappy Donor

2. giggle. New to me. Like.