• update

The text box issue is fixed. You can now post just a title in replies again. Thank you Manny! Working on the rest. Thank you for your patience.

A Humor Group

Home A Humor Group

I Want to Buy That

• Deadpool (8729 posts)
    Profile photo of Deadpool Admin

I Want to Buy That

A blonde goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner.

The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn’t serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black.

The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the clerk said he doesn’t serve blondes.

Frustrated, the blonde goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red.

Sure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time.

To her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn’t serve blondes.

The blonde asks the clerk, “How in the world do you know I am a blonde?”

The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says,“That’s not a TV — it’s a microwave!”

The Crone, beemerphill, ConcernedCanuk and 5 others, elias39, Rocco, LiberalArkie, Enthusiast like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
8 replies
  • Hobbit709 (2234 posts)
    Profile photo of Hobbit709 Donor

1. You know what it's called when a blond dyes their hair brown?

Artificial Intelligence.

I won't shut up and I don't waste my time teaching pigs to sing
  • HIP56948 (2318 posts)
    Profile photo of HIP56948 Donor

2. (I'll catch hell for this one) A team of blonde woman and their ….

….redhead boss pull up in a yard one morning to lay down some new, fresh sod.

As they’re getting out of the truck, the lady across the street comes out and asks the boss if she would do an estimate  on doing her lawn.

Boss says, glad to do it.  I’ll tell them to get started and come right over.

She and the lady start walking around the yard for a few minutes but then the boss looks across the street and says Oh NO!

Boss hollers at the workers “The other side, ladies..the other side..flip them over”

• Deadpool (8729 posts)

3. Lol, I've heard that one before.

We’re both going to get it when LandofEnchantment discovers our posts. :lol:

• Land of Enchantment (6794 posts)
        Profile photo of Land of Enchantment Moderator

4. …

animated-explosion-image-0009

"Hope is the feathered thing that perches in your heart." ~ Emily Dickinson  
        • Deadpool (8729 posts)

5. Lol.

:hug: :heart:

• kliljedahl (852 posts)
      Profile photo of kliljedahl

6. I heard that years ago…

but the punchline was “green side up”.

"Actually lots of things happen after you die, just none of them include you..." Louis CK
      • HIP56948 (2318 posts)
        Profile photo of HIP56948 Donor

7. That would be a better punchline!

• KauaiK (3530 posts)
    Profile photo of KauaiK Donor

8. When Dolly Parton was asked if dumb blonde jokes bother her, she answered:

No, because I know I’m not dumb and I know I’m not blonde.   :rofl:

Critical thinking is the vaccine for charlatans of the world who exploit ignorance - JPR's own So Far From Heaven.