• Site issues

Some things were updated on the servers last night, there were some hiccups, but things seem to be OK now. Please log any problems in the "Help & Q&A Forum", thanks!

A Humor Group

Home A Humor Group

Please read before posting. – UPDATED

• Deadpool (6620 posts)
    Profile photo of Deadpool Admin

Please read before posting. – UPDATED

Rules:

• Put “NSFW” if it’s too graphic. Some may not care for the real dirty jokes.
    • If a group admin feels the thread/joke isn’t a good fit for this group, it will be locked. You can appeal this decision if you wish. The thread can only be unlocked by the group admin who locked it.
    • Keep the humor non-political. Political posts will be removed or moved to the Political Humor group.
    Mom Cat, Haikugal, em77 and 15 othersso far from heaven, HubHeaver, Admiral Loinpresser, ConcernedCanuk, Marym625, daleanime, melurkyoulongtime, libodem, Land of Enchantment, Idaho progressive, BeanMusical, Kenjie, immoderate, KarenS, Babel 17 like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
14 replies
  • 5 months ago #12
    • 5 months ago #13
    • Content removed for violations of the community standards & guidelines

5 months ago #14
    • grouchomarxist (143 posts)
      Profile photo of grouchomarxist

1. why no politics tho

snarky jokes about the Turd Way is about as funny as it gets

• Deadpool (6620 posts)

2. ConcernedCanuk and I both agreed…

Political humor isn’t a good fit for this group.

• ConcernedCanuk (804 posts)
        Profile photo of ConcernedCanuk Donor

3. Mary also agrees that a non-political humor Group/forum is a good idea

Inappropriate posts/threads here will be trashed without notice.

CC

Why is it when we get older, we can remember the tiniest details from our youth, but not where we put our reading glasses 30 seconds ago?
    • so far from heaven (7342 posts)
      Profile photo of so far from heaven Donor

7. I shall obey, oh mighty moderators….

Unless I forget.

Then who knows what the hell will happen.

Happens pretty often though, so you aught to keep a close i on me.

Bite me Deadpool.     "When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun.'" -Groucho Marx

11. Look upthread – and learn something

You see those “Content removed for violations of the community standards & guidelines” posts?

Well, one member got in a snark fest, and they were banned from this Group.

I didn’t do it – doesn’t matter anyways, but I can.

So DON’T forget.

You will not get any special “surveillance’ or attention, not from me anyways.

This Group is for fun, and any member that spoils that is not welcome here.

I strongly suggest if you respond to this, it be polite.

Thank you

CC

Why is it when we get older, we can remember the tiniest details from our youth, but not where we put our reading glasses 30 seconds ago?
    • eridani (1429 posts)
      Profile photo of eridani Donor

8. So the problem with God in Central Park was what, exactly?

Do the mods automatically delete items that they don’t find particularly funny, or what?

You've heard of the Good Witch of the North and the Wicked Witch of the West, right?  I'm the Morally Ambiguous Witch of the Northwest.
      • Deadpool (6620 posts)

9. …

Both @concernedcanuk and I agreed it wasn’t a good fit. Also, your thread wasn’t deleted. It was closed.

10. "Do the mods automatically delete items that they don’t find particularly funny"

NO – and even though there are some I do not find funny, I will not delete, or close them.

I just won’t recommend them.

Both Deadpool and I agreed that eridani’s post was inappropriate, and would be offensive to some

Neither one of us decided on our own  just to arbitrarily close it.

Left on my own, I would have deleted it totally.

CC

• Matariki (2247 posts)
      Profile photo of Matariki Admin

12. Hola Humor Group peeps

Just wanted to throw this out here… Deadpool and ConcernedCanuk are the admins and owners of this group. As such, if they decide they want this forum to be a politics free zone, that is their prerogative and hopefully everyone will respect that.

If anyone would like to admin a Political Humor group – maybe a collection of political cartoons and jokes – pm me or @marym625

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.
      • Marym625 (15014 posts)
        Profile photo of Marym625 Admin

13. Thanks for that

Absolutely, people can have their own group if they want.  And yes, the admins here agreed and that’s wonderful!  Working together!

948c8f248a Thank you DNC, Hillary Clinton, The Hillary Clinton Players, GOP, RNC and CrossCheck for Trump. Enjoy it while it lasts. The Revolution may not be televised but it's beginning. And we'll win
      • Content removed for violations of the community standards & guidelines