Alternative Spirituality

Anastasia Zoe (Cosmic Astrologer), this eclipse season, particularly July 17th, 2019

• Author

Mr. Mickeys Mom
    • Total Posts: 1,104
    @mrmickeysmom

One of the most beneficial experiences I’ve had is a personal reading with Anastasia Zoe, who happens to be 14 hours ahead of my Eastern Daylight Time in Pennsylvania (she’s in Melbourne AU). I’ve watched her as avidly as I have some other astrologers. I follow her in particular, because her explanation is thought out and careful, as someone who cares deeply about humanity (some astrologers just generate an income and provide little more than a canned version). She makes me consider and think of others. So, I’m going to share her latest YouTube on the Full Moon Eclipse in Capricorn coming up July 17th. If anyone wants to know more than the basics about astrology, we have others here who are better versed than I -Utopian Leftist, for example ;-)… But, give this a listen. I believe you’ll like her, too.

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

Utopian Leftist
    • Total Posts: 241
    @utopianleftist

Honestly, Astrology is so complex that one could study one’s whole life and not learn all there is to know. I’ve been a student since 1987, though I read Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs in 1977, at 14, so I was fascinated since an early age.

I watched most of this video and I like her energy. Most of the Astrologers I know specialize in some area/s and know bits and pieces of many others. I’ve never really paid much attention to Moon transits or even eclipses. So this video was somewhat educational for me. I’ve long known (and often honored) the Pagan tradition of meditating on the eclipses, but I never saw them, as she put it, as a sort of crisis of awareness. I’ll definitely be paying more attention in July, this year (this eclipse happens 4 days after my own Solar Return).

But then maybe it’s not at all surprising that I stumbled onto this now, as my own Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Mercury and Nodal Axis will be activated by this lunar eclipse, hahaha. And there is the beauty of Astrology: its synchronicity.

Mr. Mickeys Mom
      @mrmickeysmom

You are so right… I’ve been interested in it since my mother bought those Dell astrology magazines in the 60s…

I believe I’m already feeling the complexities my life, as I officially retire the end of this work week! What a strange trip it’s been to have been a respiratory therapist since 1975, but I’m ready to learn some more astrology now. It just draws my attention.

BTW, the lunar eclipse fall in my 5th and 11th house. I certainly have many people around me in crisis, and I know I’m gonna be trying to ¬†balance what I need to do with others’ needs. This hits my natal Uranus, 23 Cancer in the 11th, conjunct that sun. I also have a stellium in my 2nd house and there will be some squares there… I’ve had chaos around me, so it directs itself there. I’m there for them, or I want to be.

Utopian Leftist
        @utopianleftist

Wow, with Uranus and your 5th house involved, you might even come up with some creative ways to help your friends and family.

Congratulations on your impending retirement. I know for some it is quite an adjustment, but I am happy with free time. My one and only consolation for being disabled is that I have enough free time to process my own thoughts and do whatever I feel the need to do (including sometimes, doing nothing). :)

ETA: Just noticed that Mueller is testifying before Congress on July 17th (same day as the eclipse). This would cause Orange Apeshit to have the sads if he were still in possession of a soul, haha.

Mr. Mickeys Mom
          @mrmickeysmom

What an idea…. start a thread looking at Orange Apeshit’s transits from this point.

You know, there are some pretty respected astrologers who are seeing his not being able to serve another term (I’ll try to find that video, which is good analysis thread.)

Utopian Leftist
            @utopianleftist

Yes, I am interested in looking at his chart again.

I have a few observations about his chart, though not about transits.

I will save them until you find that video or start that thread.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.