• Author

Mr. Mickeys Mom
    • Total Posts: 1,477
    @mrmickeysmom

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

Gryneos
    • Total Posts: 486
    @gryneos

What was the name (and author) of the book on dreams that she was reading during the video? She said something, but I couldn’t understand what she said.

Thanks for sharing the video. It was interesting what she had to say, even if I don’t know enough of astrology to follow those parts of it ;)

‘Cause that's what it would be. "Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, (mimes demonstrating with picket signs) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

Mr. Mickeys Mom
      • Total Posts: 1,477
      @mrmickeysmom

Hey, Gryneos

She’s using an EA (evolutionary astrology) reference book that is written by the “father of EA”, Jeffrey Wolf Green and quoting from the “EA glossary”. I can’t tell which JWG book this is, but asked her a question in the comments below  the YouTube video. She’s usually prompt in answering these comments.

If you ever wish to have a basic understanding of astrology, would it be good under this group to have a Q&A on that? Have you ever wished to have your own chart drawn up? All these things are possible under this group, and for more understanding (believe me, it’s taken many years to understand the language (really, it IS like another language), I’d be happy to do that for you.

I’m a student of EA and and Utopian Leftist is experienced in interpretations. I’m not a practicing astrologer, but it might be fun if I use my skills and UL can correct me if I don’t get the entire picture of a particular point. I’d always hoped to develop this group, and that well may be the way!

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

Gryneos
        • Total Posts: 486
        @gryneos

I understand astronomy better than I understand astrology, and I like both!

Thanks for the name of the book; I’ll have to look into it further and see which one talks about dreams like that. The things she read are already in my beliefs, but it was nice hearing other people having similar beliefs about dreams.

As for a Q&A on Astrology, I’m sure I am not the only one that doesn’t understand even the basic terminology of it. Pin the thread so that it can be a reference point. While I have had readings done before, I still don’t feel any desire to learn it. Radionics draws my attention more these days. Yet, astrology is still interesting to me and I do like seeing what a reading can reveal, or help.

‘Cause that's what it would be. "Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, (mimes demonstrating with picket signs) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.