Alternative Spirituality

Anyone have any recs re- good horoscopes

• Author

snot
    • Total Posts: 814
    @snot

I’m looking for something free and prefer text to video, and also prefer weekly or monthly rather than daily or annually.

Many thanks for any suggestions!

Destruction is easy; creation is hard, but more interesting.

ThouArtThat
    • Total Posts: 2,435
    @thouartthat

@snot

Hi snot,

Would recommend two websites for customized horoscopes based on place, date and time of birth: https://www.astro.com/ and https://www.astrotheme.com/ .

TAT

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
    - John F. Kennedy

"In a Time of Universal Deceit - Telling the Truth Is a Revolutionary Act."
    - George Orwell

"They must find it difficult ... Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    Rather than truth as the authority."
    - Gerald Massey

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Utopian Leftist
    • Total Posts: 354
    @utopianleftist

I doubt you’re going to find any websites that will give you weekly or monthly transits for free. I don’t even know of one that would give you daily transits for free. It’s possible that has changed since I last searched for such a thing.

I do know of a free phone app, which does daily well enough. Simply search for “transits” as I think that is the official name of the app. If that doesn’t bring it up, try searching for “Allen Sidwall’s Transits”. It’s nothing special, but an accurate program, which will give you your personal transits for any date that you input. I use it for myself simply because I refuse to pay for an Astrology app for my phone when I already have a brilliant one on my computer, haha.

snot
      • Total Posts: 814
      @snot

Thanks, Utopian.  I wouldn’t know what to do with a transit, and I’m not necessarily looking for anything in depth, just a paragraph summing up major trends or possibilities.  Astrobarry used to absolutely nail things for me, but unfortunately he stopped doing it.

Destruction is easy; creation is hard, but more interesting.

Utopian Leftist
        • Total Posts: 354
        @utopianleftist

To experience a transit just means that a planet, in its current location, makes a meaningful angle to a planet in your natal chart. It’s the primary way that Astrologers help people predict trends and themes in their lives, though transits by themselves do not predict specific events.

If you are unable to find what you’re looking for, and you want it, I will send you a transit report (you’d have to pm me your birth data). It is a daily report, but it will cover every day for an entire year. I usually charge ten dollars for the service of running a report, but I always give clients their first report for free, anyway . . . doing so generally weeds out those who are not serious about Astrology, anyway, haha.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.