Alternative Spirituality

Ascension

• Author

Optimus2
    • Total Posts: 243
    @untilallareone

It has been going on over the internet forever about the evolution of Earth from this dimensional plane to the fourth and fifth. I believe its happening and I’m wondering what you all think about it. Everything evolves including what we would call non-sentient ‘things’ and so it is with Gaia. I would love your thoughts. :D:D:D

Until all are one.

David the Gnome
    • Total Posts: 1,056
    @davidthegnome

I’d love to share my thoughts – but, honestly, I have no idea what you’re talking about.  Could you explain a bit to me, what this kind of ascension is?  What is the fourth or fifth plane?  I am somewhat familiar with Gaia as earth/nature/energy, but the rest…

Gryneos
    • Total Posts: 389
    @gryneos

I know of such ideas put forth, though not specifically the ones on 5th dimension ascension. I never seem to be attuned to them to ever feel/sense anything. I don’t necessarily disbelieve it, but like David, I don’t really understand what is meant to happen. Maybe elaborate on the topic some more for the rest of us?

‘Cause that's what it would be. "Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, (mimes demonstrating with picket signs) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

Optimus2
    @untilallareone

Sorry it took this long to reply. Shit happening. I will post a bunch of information tomorrow. Hugs tonight. :D

Until all are one.

Gryneos
      @gryneos

Don’t worry about it. Personal needs always take priority

I have been thinking about this group, partly, too, because so many groups are taking a while to recover from the last iterations of the site. Earlier today, I was reading some of the history of Pierre-Daniel Huet today, fascinated by the skepticism of a 17th century Jesuit-Protestant-Christian (I thought I’d read Calvinism in there, too.) I’ve never been that interested in philosophy before, but this was different and I may have to look into his writings further :-)

‘Cause that's what it would be. "Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, (mimes demonstrating with picket signs) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

Optimus2
        @untilallareone

Hi. I was sick and there are forest fires here. It took this long to reply.

ASCENSION: Its the biggest deal out there now and it involves a number of ideas that you should know to understand this.

The first idea is that all things everywhere have consciousness. Scientists, quantum physicists included agree with this and there’s a name for it overall called the Gaia Theory.

If all things have consciousness, then all things were created from something, whether it was a big bang that got it going or not, that’s irrelevant. All things came from a Prime Source that put the ball into play. All things are connected,<b> all</b> things, (there is no, zero separation between all that is unless someone decides there is-even if decided, it doesn’t exist) and all things are affected by all things. (Chaos theory is a thought about this-something that happens in one place affects the whole through ripples in energy no matter how far away because all is connected). Since Gaia is sentient she evolves like anything else. Stars are born, live and die as do all things. But they exist not just in this third dimensional reality, they exist in all realities in all times everywhere as do we.

Gaia is fixing to evolve as she has done all her existence, as all things do because the only constant in the material world is change. Gaia is evolving from this third dimensional plane (limited to sight, taste, touch, smell and hearing) to the fourth and fifth. The difference this time is that Gaia isn’t going by herself, she’s taking us with her embodied in our physical forms.

This is unprecedented and is happening now. All of the turmoil from things falling apart and getting exposed as well as the world itself rumbling is part of that. All that humanity has to do to make it happen is to agree or not to go with her. This is done at a soul level, between you and your higher self because Prime Source-God-Allah-The One will never interfere with our free will. That is an immutable universal law. Its up to us consciously or not.

I started to really understand this as I aged and when I got to watch QHHT sessions, Quantum Hypnosis Healing Therapy sessions with all the different reports by the clients, it was obvious that something huge was happening and some were clued in and some weren’t. Most aren’t.

Delores Cannon created QHHT which was an expansion of hypnosis and discovered that we could be regressed back past our birth into our last life, into others and into the space between lives that exists for us before we come into a new one because our souls are immortal and never die, they merely transform. She trained thousands of hypnotists, heard and gathered tens of thousands of client reports and they all say the same thing.

All of them, all over the world by people who don’t know each other all say the same things. We live over and over choosing lives that suit us wherever we chose to live, we are part of soul families who work together over eons of lives. We don’t die, we transform. We are immortal and have great wisdom and beauty which we forget when we come to worlds like this to absorb not only the lessons here but to remember who we are on the other side during them.

There is an unending connection to God/Prime Source because He made us and we are part of Him going into existence, to the worlds and spaces he created to live it, then bringing it back to God so He can see what He created, grow from it and create more. Its a never ending cycle of life, learning and growth. Its a never ending cycle of life and love.

There are two choices for all beings in their lives, fear and love. Which you take will determine your life because all is energy including thoughts and actions. What you believe, say and do will create the life you live. If you believe you are shit, you will attract and live a shit life. We are here to remember what we really are. We are great creators but we forgot that. It’s easier to believe we suck than to believe that we are amazing. Fortunately, God loves us perfectly so it in the end really doesn’t matter.

Facts you need to know:

No hell. Doesn’t exist and neither does Satan. Human ideas and constructs.

Original sin is a man thing, too.

Everyone goes to heaven when they die, even Hitler and God doesn’t judge. NEVER. EVER. EVER.

We live forever and have all the lives and experiences we want, or not. Teachers come to us, all through our existence and show us the way. Jesus, Buddha, yogis, saints, Mohammed, all of them came here to show us the way forward.

The sooner you wake up the more you will understand. Meditation is suggested. I don’t meditate. I’m a physical meditator, I walk forever. Understanding who you are, forgiving and being forgiven, loving without conditions, all of it raises your energetic vibration and releases you from the prison of your thinking.

There are practitioners that are aces and some of them are listed below. All are on YouTube.

Delores Cannon, now deceased is the one who unlocked the door to Ascension by working out QHHT therapy. Its something that changes you forever and if you have problems that plague you and you never seem to go forward, a session will help you around that.

QHHT practitioners I love are Alba Weinman (the best one), Allison Coe … there are others if you put QHHT sessions in the search engine. They film the sessions and when you watch them understand that the client is so deep in the trance condition that they have stepped aside from their own body to allow things to come through the way they do.

For Alba’s clients, watch the Metatron videos in order. You will be amazed.

Other sites that can help you find your way include Emmanuel MacIntosh and Channeling Erik. You Are Creators, Higher Self and others are great, too.

This is a world wide phenomenon and if you suspend your three-D thinking for a while to delve into this, you will feel at some point like you came home. Delores Cannon looks like someone’s grandma, which she was, but she accepts what she heard over her 50 year career in this though it sounds like it couldn’t be possible.

It is.

Free yourself. Check it out. What will it hurt? :D

Hugs and all that jazz, RV aka untilallareone AKA Optimus2

Until all are one.

Gryneos
          @gryneos

Thanks for that post! I hope that you and the land around you heals as well

I read Cannon’s stuff slowly (as explained further down) but I do go back to it. I think because I like both the hypnosis aspect, and the kind of out-of-body aspect to people’s experiences. The OBE has been my longest-running spiritual experience in my life, though I haven’t had any in recent years. Not sure why, but there are some memorable meditative experiences.

Specifically, I have used meditation in past years to help me further explore something called Otherkin. Those with such beliefs (that they identify as something non-human on either a spiritual or psychological level) often use meditation to help with the introspection and exploration of Other Lives (most call them “past lives”).

I changed the term due to how time is perceived in the spiritual, or simultaneously instead of our waking linear method. Thus, lives that take place in the ‘past’, concurrently/present, and in the ‘future’ are all part of “Other Lives.” It was just an easier way of describing things when it covered all time periods for having a life-experience.

Optimus2
    @untilallareone

PS

If you want to really wake up and change your life read Conversations With God, Volumes 1-3. Neale has written other books with Himself as well but before you do, go to Amazon and read the reader reviews. They are AMAZING.

Until all are one.

Gryneos
      @gryneos

I recommend his writings, too, but I have to confess that I haven’t done so myself. Oh, I tried reading the first book, but I got bogged down in some concept presented within the first ten pages or so (I don’t remember it now) and never finished the book.

You see, my problem is that some concepts become “deep thought” tasks and I lose interest in the rest of the book. The same happened to me when I tried to read Rick DiClemente’s book on astrology and got sidetracked by the idea that archetypes were the primary concept influencing the signs. Well, that took forever to figure out, and then I never went back to it.

Basically, for a lot of these kinds of spiritual-teaching books, I do better with a bullet-list of whatever it’s teaching than with narrative ;-)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.