Alternative Spirituality

Astrologer Caroline Casey

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Utopian Leftist
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 705

If you don’t already grasp the fundamentals of Astrological jargon, you will likely find this woman to be a blithering idiot, haha. However, she studied with amazing people like Joseph Campbell and James Hillman, and if you are able to keep up with her rapid-fire speaking (sort of like Robin Williams), she’s magically rewarding! Listening to her brightened up my morning and changed my mood considerably.

This is from the free, Astrology & Self-Mastery Summit. “Pragmatic Mysticism, Democratic Animism and Applied Divination” with Caroline Casey

"All fascism is a result of a failure of the left to provide a viable alternative." ~ Trotsky
      “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” ~ Krishnamurti

NV Wino
      • Total Posts: 8,181

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
      “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

Utopian Leftist
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 705

I’m guessing they are not related, as Edgar spells his last name Cayce.

"All fascism is a result of a failure of the left to provide a viable alternative." ~ Trotsky
        “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” ~ Krishnamurti

NV Wino
          • Total Posts: 8,181

That slipped right past me.

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
          “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

Mr. Mickeys Mom
      • Total Posts: 6,367

What a treat. I have been out of it anyway with an ear crystal that’s been devastating my balance, trying to get it back together…  I’ve heard much good about her via Rick Levine, so it will be a treat!

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.