Alternative Spirituality

Code 432 • The Ultimate Sound Healing Experiment

• Author

Gryneos
    • Total Posts: 389
    @gryneos

This is from the wonderful creator of the sound-site myNoise (Stéphane Pigeon) and worth a listen

‘Cause that's what it would be. "Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, (mimes demonstrating with picket signs) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

Mr. Mickeys Mom
    • Total Posts: 1,104
    @mrmickeysmom

REC’d!

until they fix the button!

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

Gryneos
      • Total Posts: 389
      @gryneos

I asked Stephane on his Slack forum about making this into an album, along with other similar frequencies. I don’t know what those should be, tho a comment under the video I linked here suggested 396hz for the root chakra. If y’all have suggestions, I’ll make them to him as he seems agreeable to making this kind of generator into a downloadable album :-)

Yeah, the rec button is unreccing itself

‘Cause that's what it would be. "Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, (mimes demonstrating with picket signs) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.