Alternative Spirituality

Leo King Spiritual Dance Music Solar Eclipse in Cancer July 2, 2019

• Author

Mr. Mickeys Mom
    • Total Posts: 1,104
    @mrmickeysmom

Even though I’m retired, I still get down with the Leo King…

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

Gryneos
    • Total Posts: 389
    @gryneos

Welp, looks like I was too late to watch. The video has been removed because it contained content from Lionsgate. Maybe you can describe it?

‘Cause that's what it would be. "Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, (mimes demonstrating with picket signs) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

Mr. Mickeys Mom
      @mrmickeysmom

This is or was one of the several persons I view on YouTube for astrology. Leo King also does this thing whereupon an eclipse or astrological memorable event, he will share his studios for dance music. He mixes it, and apparently gets a lot of spiritual motivation out of it.

I like the younger astrologer’s point of view to a younger generation. More people have reason to want to know more about it. I find that encouraging.

Gryneos
        • Total Posts: 389
        @gryneos

I like when people use dance or electronic music. Jonathan Goldman created a few CDs just of dance/trance music for chakra-clearing some years back.

Unfortunately, this video is still blocked. Here is the new message on it:

Video unavailable
        This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
        I don’t know what “SME” is, but whoever they are, they just don’t like sharing.

‘Cause that's what it would be. "Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, (mimes demonstrating with picket signs) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

Mr. Mickeys Mom
          @mrmickeysmom

Yeah, I think it was not available because it was a “free” livestream, but after that, it would be proprietary stuff, as people would have subscribe (donate) to high vibe TV, which is what the Leo King is trying to offer on this and other astrological things he does.

I try to watch the livestreams of these astrologers sometimes for free, as I donate to other astrologers online.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.