Alternative Spirituality

Rick Levine's Mid-Month Astrology Update March 2020

• Author

Mr. Mickeys Mom
    • Total Posts: 2,418
    @mrmickeysmom

Normally, this is available only to Rick’s Patreon members at certain levels, but due to the shit going on this month, he’s sharing via YouTube… Here ya are –

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

ThouArtThat
    • Total Posts: 2,444
    @thouartthat

@mrmickeysmom

Hi mmm,

Yep – the astrologer I know well says similar and has been warning about the Pluto / Saturn conjunction in Capricorn for years.  Basically, Saturn is all about getting things done.  And Pluto is all about steely-eyed assessments of everything that is getting done.  Combine those planets with a conjunction in Capricorn which is all about societal institutions and we have an explosive combination.  This astrologer’s interpretation is that we will be judged as a society and underlying institutions for all the things swept under the rug for decades and decades.  Saturn – what have we done.  Pluto – how well have we done things.  Capricorn – in what realm is the microscope focused.  So basically, our years and years of failing to care for everyone and the planet is being exposed through failure of society to manage our common affairs well.  Add to that the fast moving Mars which only adds intensity to the mix.

TAT

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
    - John F. Kennedy

"In a Time of Universal Deceit - Telling the Truth Is a Revolutionary Act."
    - George Orwell

"They must find it difficult ... Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    Rather than truth as the authority."
    - Gerald Massey

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Mr. Mickeys Mom
      • Total Posts: 2,418
      @mrmickeysmom

When studying most disciplines of astrology, especially evolutionary astrology, it’s recognized that the energy of the signs of the zodiac, or constellations – they are all ruled or influenced by at least one planet’s energy. The constellation of Capricorn is ruled by the planet Saturn.

Planetary energy (its own vibration, if you will) affects much of how we perceive or are akin to wherever those planet are as we evolve around the solar system. The energy buzz from Saturn is associated with placing hard limits of what we experience in front of us. It’s the teacher of whatever experience that happens to be. It often places big limits on what we can’t do much about… the physical form, structure, rules, stability of a process that won’t move in front of us. Its’ influence is to create order, rules and discipline for what appears to the naked eye. Saturn has been operating in the sign of Capricorn since the end of 2017. It was a great deal away in terms of degrees and minutes to the planetary influence of Pluto then, but during the last year, more events developing showed me how the approaching conjunction to Pluto was starting to affect us (Pluto being further away, slower moving, and with a vibration that shows the need for deep involvements and intense transformative experience).

Through looking at our individual blueprint from a birth chart, we can track to what degree and sign (constellation) Pluto was in when we were born, but also see where these two planets are now operating from each other, as well as where they were when we were born. For my boomer generation, many of us came into the world with Pluto in the constellation of Leo.

The energy of Pluto with Saturn points to the need to evaluate what needs to change in our individual lives. Most of the message of what is going on is pretty heavy duty, but the way to handle that energy… the BEST way, is to see it without fear driving this process. I call this, “shit happens and I’m gonna deal with it, using compassion”.

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.