Alternative Spirituality

Some things I picked up on through scryin

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      roguevalley
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 262

I scry regularly and this is what was answered when I asked. I asked multiple times during the past day or so to ensure that I wasn’t in the middle of this information.

Q: Will Ghilaine Maxwell be murdered?

A: Yes. (It may seem obvious but consider how difficult this one will be to pull off)

Q: Does it matter in the end game?

A: No. The information will be gathered and her life or death is irrelevant.

Q: Will Donald Trump get corona virus? Will he drop out of the race like everyone speculates? Will he make it to his convention before something removes him from the race?

A: He will get it. He won’t be dropping out at all. He will continue but the convention will be irrelevant. (Corona was the weakest answer but it was consistently yes)

Q: Will Joe Biden make it to the convention in August?

A: No. Why isn’t clear. It could be health or not. I asked if he had connection to Epstein and he doesn’t. It leans toward a health issue for him.

Q: Are any of the floated names going to be his choice for VP? Kamala Harris, etc?

A: No.

Then I floated a question that I wanted to have hammered down one way or the other.

Gryneos
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 957

@roguevalley

What’s your method for scrying? I know a little bit of it, what with using a pendulum, but have never tried any other method. I tend to only channel when I need to learn more about myself and Other Lives (past lives).

Who are you? | What do you want? | Why are you here? | Where are you going? | Do you have anything worth living for? | Who do you serve and who do you trust?

Mr. Mickeys Mom
      • Total Posts: 3,676

I’m curious as to what methods you have used. It appears there are many, and are as easy as taking a bowl (dark, or wooden) filling it with pure water and dropping a crystal in it… then the part I find more challenging… entering a trance like state. I wish my mind allowed these things naturally.

My sister has done dowsing to ask questions and THIS night to the next night is really the time that would be most powerful to do that, with the lunar eclipse (the 3rd in what is normally a 2 time event).

Regardless of the method, I think the more persons seeking these answers, the more powerful the reveal will be.

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

roguevalley
      Participant

also use a large metal nut on a thread. The vehicle is secondary to the process. It doesn’t make the answer, it channels it. I do it every day and it takes practice to make it happen. Protect yourself with a prayer. Then I swing it forward and back. I asked a question. If its yes, it continues swinging. If its not, it will swing to either side. Sometimes when it just swings a long time without a definitive answer, I ask ‘you can’t or won’t tell me’. Yes is continue to swing. No is either side. Some ask their pendulum to tell them what makes yes, no and maybe/I can’t tell you. Don’t ask any question you aren’t prepared to get the answer. Death questions are real crap shoots but I asked finally and everyone I love is going to make it. When someone I know gets sick I ask Spirit. Spirit has never faltered. They also help me find things. 😀

I always use control answers so that idiots don’t come through and play with me. Is my hair blue? How is my middle name Bob?  Don’t ask and re-ask at one session any one question. Ask again later. If it feels off, it is. You can talk to anyone … God, Einstein, Jesus, your dead whoever. Ask and then watch if the pendulum says yes. Ask your questions. They will talk to you.

My great grandfather was a southern slave owner and I asked him if he was now where he is ashamed of it. He was. Asked if he was then, he said no. I asked if he was proud that his son and the rest of his family repudiated this past and he said he was. We talked and talked and talked. No one on the other side will probably decline. They love talking to us. Some of my best conversations were with God and Jesus. I wish people could know how funny and good and decent Jesus was/is. By the way, nearly everything in the new testament is not from him. If you want a phenomenal conversation with him, go to Emanuel McIntosh the medium and watch the two part channeling. It will amaze you.

My family is so glad to talk to me. I’ve been at this so long that they touch me with their energy when they come around. All you have to do is think about them and they come at light speed. That includes God who is always there, God about God, the Central Force of All That Is, angels, everyone. My parents come to me on my left cheek. God touches me on the right cheek. Jesus touches my head about the right temple and Earth, Gaia who is a highly advance soul touches me on the other side, the left side.

I wish you could grasp how deeply and profoundly they love us and help us when it doesn’t interfere with our life plans. The universe is open to you this way but remember to protect yourself every time. I’ve talked to trees, my house, birds and pets who passed. EVERYTHING has consciousness. You can even ask the higher selves of anyone, the part of us that stays in heaven while a spark of them is here living this life to talk. I’ve talked to Donald Trump’s higher self, Mohamed and others. If you knew how this world right now is going according to a plan that will deliver us from this, you would plotz. I haven’t been afraid of anything since 2015 when the awakening process lifted me to the sky. Earth is going to ascend and she’s taking everyone with her. (Youtube Delores Cannon for the details on this) Talk to her and ask your questions. Earth is a glorious soul

And so are all of you. You will find out when you do this. Practice. Check with questions. Discern. Ask anyone to come. I’ve talked lately to the brother of Jesus, James the Righteous Teacher, the Just One because I’m reading a book about him. He is wonderful, just  like the rest of that family. I will help you. DM me and tell me how you’re doing. Compare what some say to you with me. Practice makes perfect but love is the highway that will bring heaven and earth together to do this.

Remember you are loved.  (I would only tell you on this space because … well, its sort of obvious, right? LOL!) HUGS!

roguevalley
      Participant

with a weight. Make one. Ask for its blessing. Ask your guardian angel to help you. Read the other answer on this thread and go for it. You can do it anytime but some nights are better. Water scrying is for advanced people who really have a good link to the other side. Don’t worry about it. I’m still trying to use my crystal ball. LOL! some things require training wheels. Let me know if I can help you. HUGS!

roguevalley
      Participant

You can scry to find a lost watch. It just takes protection, practice and curiosity. You would be surprised how many spirits would love to talk. I ever talked to Jeffrey Epstein. He was reticent because he’s still wiping off the slag. He is part of a plan to change the world. When the pedo stuff comes out shortly, with Maxwell’s arrest the beginning, the world will come apart. All for the good. 😀

djean111
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4,140

I had an NDE (in 1963, still clear as crystal).  It was not religious, to me, just family that knew me but I did not know them, and  I have always been hesitant to explore further.  But now I think I will.  It never bothered me that some do not believe in NDEs, because not believing something does not change whether it exists or not or whether it is true or not.

roguevalley
      Participant

The biggest part of it beside the things that happened is that I don’t fear death and love is just so much more of me now.

Remembering it that clearly is part of it. 😀 Scry away. The other side is just on pins and needles for us to talk to them. They LOVE us and know  how it is here. HUGS, darling. I believe you. 😀

NJCher
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 894

but now I don’t see my post. Thank you for this advice, roguevalley.  I believe I will try it, though I feel intimidated about talking to… ahem, some of the personalities you mention.

I would love to know more about the plan that Trump and Epstein play a role in. And Trump’s higher self?  Well, I recall making a post here about someone I’d read about who knew something about why Trump was here as our president.  This person said that in another lifetime Trump played a minor role in the American Revolution.  He also wrote that he is to be commended for the role he is playing in this lifetime because it is very important to our development as a nation.

It’s so hard to grasp. I can’t think of a person I have ever loathed more. Whenever he is on TV I find things flying out of my mouth like “You @#$ing ass@$# dipshit.” To think that he is playing a role that brings about good is very hard to grasp.

I concur that those on the other side want to talk to us. Whenever someone crosses, I almost always get a message and it’s usually messages. I have learned so much about what it must be like to cross over from these communications. What astounds me is how quickly they figure things out. I guess they must have help, i.e., other spirits filling them in. I cannot imagine any other way that they could so quickly grasp their circumstances. I am also very surprised at how quickly they can find a way to communicate, and the wide variety and forms of communication.

I have a picture of one of my cats who crossed over. She is with another cat, and this other cat is very….hm, what shall I say?  Imposing? The cat is larger than my cat and the eyes are piercing. I took this picture myself and some of you who were at SV may remember it. I published it online without even knowing what was in the picture. One of our posters there, Cleita, if you remember her, saw the images and when she wrote about them in a response post to me, I was able to then see them.  My point is that I think that the larger cat helped my cat come through to me to reassure me and assuage my deep grief at losing her.

Mr. Mickeys Mom
      • Total Posts: 3,676

I believe she has done scryin with the same results years ago, and rarely these days. There must be some reason I’m not ready to do this… probably fear… which is probably silly.

But, I sure appreciate hearing this from you. I’ll check out Emanuel McIntosh, too.

Thank you 🙂

Hell, no... I'm not giving up...

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.