Alternative Spirituality

The Nature of Mythical Thinking by Rudolph Steiner

• Author

Gryneos
    • Total Posts: 389
    @gryneos

This is an interesting file just for listening (no video-viewing necessary.)

‘Cause that's what it would be. "Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, (mimes demonstrating with picket signs) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

PADemD
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 879
    @pademd

Have you ever read Hamlet’s Mill:  An Essay Investigating the Origins of Human Knowledge and Its Transmission Through Myth by Giorgio De Santillana & Hertha Von Dechend?

Gryneos
      • Total Posts: 389
      @gryneos

No. I’m afraid I haven’t read nearly as much as most people on this site

Reading philosophy was never that interesting to me. Listening to this video and then another audio file on Rupert Sheldrake’s site was good enough because I could at least do something mindless, like solitaire.

But thanks for suggesting it. I’ll have to look it up

This is what I was listening to on Sheldrake’s site:
      Conversations with David Abram – What is Magic

‘Cause that's what it would be. "Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, (mimes demonstrating with picket signs) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.