Alternative Spirituality

WHOO HOO! FIRST!

• Author

Optimus2
    • Total Posts: 243
    @untilallareone

this is so nice. As a spiritualist, I am drowning in silence where I live. I love this group. Thank you, Deadpool, for doing this and everyone else who asked for it as well. HUGS! and all that stuff.

Until all are one.

Ohio Barbarian
    • Total Posts: 5,470
    @ohiobarbarian

I’m an agnostic Zen pagan, myself. If that doesn’t make any sense, well, the universe doesn’t make any sense to this insufficiently evolved life form.

We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.--Franklin Delano Roosevelt

With Bernie Sanders, we have the receipts. --Nina Turner

Coyote
    • Total Posts: 65
    @coyote

Coyote checking in.

Optimus2
      @untilallareone

damn, coyote darling. I LOVE THAT EMOJI!

Just a conversation starter, darlings … have you heard of QHHT? (quantum healing hypnotic therapy) devised by Delores Cannon? I am asking because apparently, the QHHT practitioners are predicting that aliens are going to be coming shortly to do a ‘soft disclosure’ … that is, showing themselves without a doubt that its them in a few days. Apparently, it is going to be in South Dakota at Devil’s Peak because its the site of Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Apparently, they will be Arcturians. I’m putting this here so that if it comes to pass, I’ll look like Einstein or something. If it doesn’t, plausible deniability. ;) 

Until all are one.

Gryneos
        • Total Posts: 389
        @gryneos

I haven’t heard of that, but I am reading one of her books, just very slowly (The Custodians.) I know she’s no longer alive, but has the technique been published or anything? Currently, I use the guided meditations of Scott Taylor of the Monroe Institute, a series he developed from his research into NDEs (titled “Into The Light”) Alternately, I use the myNoise site and various noise/sound pages for relaxation or meditation.

It’s great to have this group, too. Plenty to talk about and share. Maybe we could make a discord server when we want to chat live and have voice-chats

‘Cause that's what it would be. "Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, (mimes demonstrating with picket signs) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

Optimus2
          @untilallareone

Sounds awesome. Here is my favorite practitioner and this is one of my favorite sessions:

Alba Weinman

Its my dream to have one with her. There is more to this life than can be found in your philosophy, or so some one said.

I’m not sure you know about ascension but it would be a GREAT topic to speak about here. Hugs, my darling. :D:D:D

PS. I just LOVE this guy. :D

Until all are one.

Gryneos
            @gryneos

Thanks for sharing those videos!

I’ve watched the first one, but not yet the second one. (I downloaded them for offline viewing.) It was interesting and worth the listen : )

Here are a couple of videos by Scott Taylor, the first one talking about his shared-NDE, and the second explaining the process of creating his guided meditations. They’re not long and you’ll get an idea of his calm voice. He’s quite good at guiding the meditations :)

shared NDE

Explaining the Insight NDE meditations

‘Cause that's what it would be. "Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, (mimes demonstrating with picket signs) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

Optimus2
    @untilallareone

awesome. I love guided meditations. Some of them are life saving. I too had a NDE and I can tell you, the universe is not what we’re seeing. It’s so much more, I have no words. Hugs!

Until all are one.

Gryneos
      @gryneos

Hey Optimus :-)

I’ve never actually had a NDE, only some interesting OBEs (out of body experiences.) But yeah, I know from what I’ve read of other people’s experiences that the NDE gives them a better understanding of this life and the next. The site near-death.com has more stories than I can read about near deaths, and well worth spending some time on it. I also recommend Anita Moorjani’s book “Dying to Be Me” as it gives as somewhat different perspective on the experience.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.