Canada

Home Canada

Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “Canada’s Worst President Yet”

• arikara (867 posts)
    Profile photo of arikara Donor

Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “Canada’s Worst President Yet”

THE potential next President of the United States, has openly questioned the credentials of Justin Trudeau, labeling the Canadian head of state “an embarrassment” and a “terrible president”.

In a no-holds barred interview with a Canadian magazine to be published next month, Donald Trump claims that despite being only in the job for less than year, Trudeau is “easily Canada’s worst president yet.”

“Honestly I think he’s done a terrible job so far,” Trump observed when questioned about Trudeau, and later tweeted: “He should be ashamed to call himself the President of Canada.”

Trump even warned Canadians that the Liberal leader’s continued “regressive” leadership could result in a change in job title for future Canadian leaders.

“Well as I’m sure you know, I’ve followed Canadian politics closely all my life,” Trump maintained. “And I think he’s done such damage to the Canadian presidency that they should rename it to like, prime minister or something more Canadian-sounding, like emir or emperor.”

…more…

http://www.burrardstreetjournal.com/trump-trudeau-canadas-worst-president-yet/

polly7, bajakate, AnneD and 1 otherShlabotnik like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• AnneD (102 posts)
    Profile photo of AnneD

1. If he truly studied Canadian government all his life…..

I don’t think he would refer to Trudeau as the worst President. 

First he ticks off Mexico and now Canada. Maybe Canada needs to consider building a wall along the US border.

Why am I in this basket and where are those sparks coming from-do you smell smoke?
    • VoiceOfReason (989 posts)
      Profile photo of VoiceOfReason Banned

2. hell yes

and make the us pay for it.

"Men who do evil brilliantly are often admired"  Voltaire BERN BABY BERN!!  War is madness!