Cannabis on JPR

Home Cannabis on JPR

Burping all the girls, oh my!

• elias39 (2583 posts)
    Profile photo of elias39 Donor

Burping all the girls, oh my!

Sometimes the inner  lid needs prodding. Then I stick my nose into the jar neck and sniff for any ammonia smell. Nope!

And I have to say, the Chocolope strain! It seriously makes my mouth water!  Hahaha!

They’re all tucked back in for the night. Sweet drams.003

Gregorian, Enthusiast, eridani and 2 othersJan Boehmermann, B Calm like this
    “Name, no, nothing is nameable, tell, no, nothing can be told, what then, I don't know, I shouldn't have begun.” ― Samuel Beckett, Stories and Texts for Nothing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
7 replies
  • B Calm (752 posts)
    Profile photo of B Calm

1. Wow, that much weed would keep me happy for a long long time!

“When I was a kid growing up, I think my instincts always were for the underdog.” – Bernie Sanders    
    • elias39 (2583 posts)

2. Me too! And then some more!

I overdid it.

:bounce:

“Name, no, nothing is nameable, tell, no, nothing can be told, what then, I don't know, I shouldn't have begun.” ― Samuel Beckett, Stories and Texts for Nothing
      • B Calm (752 posts)
        Profile photo of B Calm

3. Bwhaha, how many plants did you grow to produce that much?

Living behind the Hoosier Iron Curtain where weed is illegal.

“When I was a kid growing up, I think my instincts always were for the underdog.” – Bernie Sanders    
        • elias39 (2583 posts)

4. 6 plants, 7 lbs

plus a ton of trim good for cooking, I guess. I haven’t baked with it in some time. What else am I going to do with it all?

• Jan Boehmermann (2810 posts)
    Profile photo of Jan Boehmermann Donor

5. See! I told you not to worry!

But I would have been worried too. 

It’s “do as I say….not as I do” with my advice.

• elias39 (2583 posts)

6. All is for the best in this best of all possible worlds

• Gregorian (1273 posts)
    Profile photo of Gregorian Donor

7. That is so cool!

I’m dying to grow again. I only know indoor. I’ve got outdoor places, but not much info. I suppose there’s a howtogrowoutdoors.com

Beautiful. That’s a lot of work. But a labor of love.