• working on it

If you are having login or password reset issues, please email [email protected] or [email protected]

• Site issues

New hamster wheels put into service last night: hopefully things will be a little faster and smoother now! There *were* some hiccups, but things seem to be OK now. Please log any problems in the "Help & Q&A Forum", thanks!

Cannabis on JPR

Home Cannabis on JPR

For those who still enjoy a pipe, WOW!

• elias39 (2445 posts)
    Profile photo of elias39 Donor

For those who still enjoy a pipe, WOW!

Someone made a better mousetrap, and I am loving it!

Disclaimer – I have nothing to do with this pipe. I’m not trying to sell anything, etc etc

but this is the greatest pipe design ever! I got one. Fell in love with it. It sits in a front pocket of my pants and I don’t even notice. Doesn’t spill, closed. NO SCREENS and yet I haven’t gotten a single ash-hit or spark. SO easy to clean. Really nice draw. Take a look.

This deserves an award for something…’Most Innovative ….’, ‘Best Design in Smoking Paraphenalia’   IDK But it is a superior product. Believe me.

B Calm, VoiceOfReason, Enthusiast and 6 othersshanti, BiaviiansGalore, 7wo7rees, hypergrove, Jan Boehmermann, Haikugal like this
    “Name, no, nothing is nameable, tell, no, nothing can be told, what then, I don't know, I shouldn't have begun.” ― Samuel Beckett, Stories and Texts for Nothing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
7 replies
  • Jan Boehmermann (2493 posts)
    Profile photo of Jan Boehmermann Donor

1. Gort….. Klaatu barada nikto!

That pipe looks like Gort (from Day the Earth Stood Still)! 

• elias39 (2445 posts)

2. What the hell is he holding? A killer whisk?

Klaatu

“Name, no, nothing is nameable, tell, no, nothing can be told, what then, I don't know, I shouldn't have begun.” ― Samuel Beckett, Stories and Texts for Nothing
      • Jan Boehmermann (2493 posts)
        Profile photo of Jan Boehmermann Donor

3. That's the Oster Versa 1400-W delux chef's whisk!

As you’ve seen on TV infomercials! 

BTW – The local judge exonerated the shooter.  Defendant feared for his life….. self defense/stand your ground ruling. 

• shanti (308 posts)
    Profile photo of shanti Donor

4. hey thanks!

Always looking for a good pipe, i.e., one that’s easy to clean, no screen, light, and small. i found one on ebay, the journey 4, and bought it, good deal too. it has a silicone covering, so it won’t slip out of your pocket.

• elias39 (2445 posts)

5. Hey! Nice! I saw the Journey 4 on line

Looks pretty sweet. It has a stainless steel bowl, does it not? I think the bowl on the 4 is a little larger than the 3, too. Hope you’re enjoying yours as much as I am mine.

• shanti (308 posts)
        Profile photo of shanti Donor

6. i am enjoying it :)

And yes, it has a ss bowl. It easily wipes clean with a tissue and alcohol. It’s such an elegant design. One other thing I like about it is that when you flip the cover, the magnet is so strong that you can use the cover as a handle.

• VoiceOfReason (989 posts)
    Profile photo of VoiceOfReason Banned

7. will it fit in my usb port

and get my computer high?

Looks great for keeping exploding pot seeds from causing eye damage.

"Men who do evil brilliantly are often admired"  Voltaire BERN BABY BERN!!  War is madness!