Cannabis on JPR

How To Sober Up From Weed

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      eridani
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 9,978

https://herb.co/learn/how-to-sober-up-from-weed/?goal=0_79f3b6d71c-910d4ddcd9-31830459

Although the only way to get weed out of your body is by waiting until it is entirely metabolized, there are a few tips and tricks that will help you calm down that anxiety that can be generated from having too much in your system, and Herb has the perfect guide to them.

Hydrating is always a good idea. It is probably something you will do intuitively since it is expected that your mouth starts feeling super dry when you have just consumed weed; that’s because cannabis inhibits your salivary glands. Not only does hydration help the cottonmouth sensation, but focusing on drinking a cold drink can also help you feel more grounded in your body. And, hopefully, needless to say, please don’t confuse hydration with alcohol consumption. This can only make things worse. Instead of cold beer, go for some water with ice or, I don’t know, a coke if you want something sweet.

Peppercorns or lemon slices act like terpenes that promote alertness or reduce anxiety. They can help tone down any undesirable effects of THC. The reason is that both black pepper and lemon contain terpenes like pinene, caryophyllene, or limonene, which can balance out the psychoactive effects of THC. You can look for different terpenes in your pantry, but these are two solid options and have immediate effects, and some of the ones have been proven the most to calm down the results of weed.

To get down from an intense THC high, you might be surprised about the fact that using CBD will help. The reason is that it counteracts the effects of THC and makes it more balanced. Cannabidiol, or CBD, is known to help you reduce the feelings of anxiety and intoxication associated with THC and is a great tool to enhance THC’s painkilling and anti-inflammatory effects.

Jesus: Hey, Dad? God: Yes, Son? Jesus: Western civilization followed me home. Can I keep it? God: Certainly not! And put it down this minute--you don't know where it's been! Tom Robbins in Another Roadside Attraction

Ohio Barbarian
      • Total Posts: 21,760

It is better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for what you don't want and get it.--Eugene Debs

You can jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution.--Fred Hampton

Snort McDork
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,008

I like to drink Orange Juice after getting a little buzzed…mainly before I crash out. Water is okay, but juice seems better.

I'm Snort McDork and I approved this message.

"I like Birdy Num-Nums"

If you come for Nina Turner, Your ish better be airtight like Tupperware" -Rashida Talib

eridani
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 9,978

This very likely at least partially accounts for this effect.

Jesus: Hey, Dad? God: Yes, Son? Jesus: Western civilization followed me home. Can I keep it? God: Certainly not! And put it down this minute--you don't know where it's been! Tom Robbins in Another Roadside Attraction

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.