Cannabis on JPR

Home Cannabis on JPR

I had a good harvest this time.

• BlueAK (1370 posts)
    Profile photo of BlueAK Donor

I had a good harvest this time.

Amazingly, out of my several plants that I grew from seeds, they were ALL females.  :).

My setup is pretty rudimentary, just a small little room in my crawl space with shop lights and a couple 120 W grow lights, but I got almost five oz. this time.  That should keep me going for a couple of weeks.  :)

B Calm, Haikugal, Enthusiast and 3 othersPastiche, Jan Boehmermann, sonofspy777 like this
    https://northernvisions.smugmug.com/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
9 replies
  • Jan Boehmermann (2802 posts)
    Profile photo of Jan Boehmermann Donor

1. Say, Hallelujah!

• elias39 (2579 posts)
    Profile photo of elias39 Donor

2. Yikes! A couple of weeks?

Well you DO have those long-ass days don’t you? What else ya gonna do with all that up-time??

“Name, no, nothing is nameable, tell, no, nothing can be told, what then, I don't know, I shouldn't have begun.” ― Samuel Beckett, Stories and Texts for Nothing
    • BlueAK (1370 posts)

3. Actually, more like 10 months.

LOL.  An ounce usually lasts a couple months.

• litlbilly (24 posts)
        Profile photo of litlbilly

4. I grew 2 indica plants last june,

We have a good setup with 1k lighting etc.    Yeilded almost 1/2 lb of pure buds and since I don’t really smoke it, I was able

to make 42 grams of pure RSO.  It will last for a long time and the medical side of this stuff is just amazing:)  I may do it again this year since I have all the stuff I need to do it.

• BlueAK (1370 posts)

5. Light makes all the difference.

I can’t use anything too big or bright because my grow room is small and only about four and a half feet high (it’s in my crawl space).  My room would get too hot with that much wattage and the plants would burn up.  I guess now that we’re “legal” here, I could grow in a spare room, but I like that there’s not much variation in my electric bill using shop lights.

• litlbilly (24 posts)
            Profile photo of litlbilly

6. I had trouble with the heat, i had to put an AC unit in my shop

that’s where I grew them.   Since I have my own wood shop, I was able to keep an eye on them everyday.

But I agree, the better the light, the better the results.   Had even more trouble getting the ph right in the soil but, in the end they came out better than expected.

• B Calm (752 posts)
    Profile photo of B Calm

7. Never thought about growing in my crawl space!

“When I was a kid growing up, I think my instincts always were for the underdog.” – Bernie Sanders    
  • cui bono (926 posts)
    Profile photo of cui bono Donor

8. We're going to be legal here soon but being a home owner I'm afraid

of the Feds. Really don’t want to lose the house, it’s almost paid off!

Plus, I use so little, it’s easier to buy it at a dispensary. I’d like to learn more about oils though, and my friend’s mom makes butter with it for muscle relaxation, which would be nice.

The DNC can try to squash us but we'll just come back stronger.   
  • trashcancarla (9 posts)
    Profile photo of trashcancarla

9. Yes