Cannabis on JPR

Home Cannabis on JPR

Meanwhile in Colorado……..

• Jan Boehmermann (3397 posts)
    Profile photo of Jan Boehmermann Donor

Meanwhile in Colorado……..

Bill would allow marijuana dispensaries to deliver! 

http://kdvr.com/2017/02/20/bill-would-allow-marijuana-dispensaries-to-deliver/

B Calm, 7wo7rees, bbgrunt and 3 othersHaikugal, PatrynXX, Enthusiast like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• LuckyDog (640 posts)
    Profile photo of LuckyDog

1. Harborside, the largest dispensary in the world,

has had free delivery for about 5 years.  Now that legalization has passed and will take effect on Jan. 1, 2018, who knows what’s next?  Drive-through no doubt.

In this transition year, Harborside has already removed Health Services from their name.  When I go there, one still needs a medical recommendation on file to get in and none of the folks working there know what is going to happen next year.  None of their prices have changed that I know of.  Folks without medical marijuana patient status must be in real limbo at this point.  I know mainly medical patients like myself and would be curious what’s happening on that front and what is happening with law enforcement.  This will mean the loss of a large source of mainly non-violent revenue for all these king’s horses and all these king’s men.

There are reactionary measures being passed in various communities, outlawing in advance any growing or sales or public consumption.  That’s happening right here in the Bay Area.  It seems really ridiculous and rather reefer madness-like to me.  What?  They don’t think their kids can’t get on BART and take the train to other nearby towns to score from retailers when 2018 arrives?

Some folks really have a fear of anything different and believe all the brainwashing hysteria sponsored by our government over theses many decades.  Even when the proof of its usefulness and real health benefits are being revealed and underscored every day.