• Added Net Neutrality Popup

We just added a net neutrality pop-up - it should only show once per user per day (per IP address) and you can click away. Let us know if any problems... thanks!

Cannabis on JPR

Home Cannabis on JPR

my coloring book is reviewed in Wikileaf!

• Tuesday (703 posts)
    Profile photo of Tuesday Donor

my coloring book is reviewed in Wikileaf!

https://www.wikileaf.com/blog/12-cyber-monday-cannabis-gifts/

Color Me Stoned

While working on a potential film project about cannabis in Mendocino, CA, Donna LoCicero, author of this coloring book, decided to put crayons to work while brainstorming ideas for the film.  Once it was time to start filming, Donna had realized something. Cannabis and coloring “go together like mac and cheese.”  She pitched the idea of creating a cannabis inspired coloring book to her artistic brother, Dave, who was suffering from short term memory loss after surviving a head-on collision by a truck. An artist herself, Donna created a spread of Acapulco Gold to show Dave what she meant. He wasn’t ready to pursue the project, but Donna couldn’t stop. Before she knew it, she had created a coloring book featuring 26 strains in alphabetical order, each paired with a short profile. The coloring book is a great gift for the acclimated and novice cannabis user who knows how to slay with a crayon. You can find “Color Me Stoned” on Amazon.

Stockholmer, Go Vols, ctsnowman and 17 otherscaliny, Mabus, eridani, , Jan Boehmermann, Iwalani88, Babel 17, Pastiche, Utopian Leftist, ElfinWilde, B Calm, jwirr, Land of Enchantment, Marym625, Enthusiast, elias39, Hobbit709 like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
13 replies
  • Hobbit709 (3068 posts)
    Profile photo of Hobbit709 Donor

1. Everone I gave a copy to liked it.

I won't shut up and I don't waste my time teaching pigs to sing
    • Tuesday (703 posts)

4. I love that news – thanks!

• Enthusiast (10636 posts)
    Profile photo of Enthusiast Donor

2. Just awesome!

"The NSA’s capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left, such is the capability to monitor everything. There would be no place to hide."  Frank Church "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." - Frederic Bastiat, 1848
  • Marym625 (27220 posts)
    Profile photo of Marym625 Admin

3. Fanfuckingtastic!

@tuesday this is fantastic news! Congratulations!

Going on The Daily Radical!

Take Action #StopFCC https://www.battleforthenet.com/breaktheinternet/ "Once the decision was made to go into Iraq as an invader and occupier,  it’s like our nation lost its conscience. And it has not yet gotten that conscience back." Madfloridian  
    • Tuesday (703 posts)

5. You're the best!

Thank you for creating such a smart and supportive community

• Marym625 (27220 posts)
        Profile photo of Marym625 Admin

6. Thank you for being here!

I’m honored

Take Action #StopFCC https://www.battleforthenet.com/breaktheinternet/ "Once the decision was made to go into Iraq as an invader and occupier,  it’s like our nation lost its conscience. And it has not yet gotten that conscience back." Madfloridian  
  • MannyGoldstein (2313 posts)
    Profile photo of Manny Goldstein Admin

7. It's been a hit at our house

Thanks for creating it.

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it" - Upton Sinclair
    • Tuesday (703 posts)

9. thanks Manny!

I’m so happy to hear you’re enjoying it.  It was so much fun to create – especially the research part.

• roody (113 posts)
    Profile photo of roody Donor

8. Can I buy the book if I don't shop Amazon?

• Stockholmer (2529 posts)
      Profile photo of Stockholmer Donor
      • Tuesday (703 posts)

11. wow

All those different outlets and prices and no one’s ever contacted me. Do you know how that works?

• Stockholmer (2529 posts)
          Profile photo of Stockholmer Donor

12. it is in Swedish Kronor

1 Swedish Krona equals 0.12 US Dollar atm

82kr is around 9.60 usd

https://m.alibris.com/contact/contact-home

Contact Us https://m.alibris.com/contact/contact-cs

Customers

If you need assistance using our Web site, or if you want information about an order you’ve placed, please contact Customer Service.

Media

All press inquiries should be directed to Public Relations.

Alibris is an online retailer that allows independent book, movie, and music sellers to post their items and sell or rent them to millions of customers worldwide. Alibris is not involved in the publication of any books; we cannot help you to contact any authors or to obtain rights or permissions.

Web Site Feedback

To give feedback about our Web site design, features, or functionality, send an e-mail to [email protected].

Address

Write to us at:

Alibris
          1250 45th Street, Suite 100
          Emeryville, CA 94608, USA

• Tuesday (703 posts)

13. Thanks!