Cannabis on JPR

This Is Why You Need CBD In Your Life

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      eridani
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 10,213

https://herb.co/learn/cbdluxe-oil/

The therapeutic applications and beneficial effects of CBD are broad and deep. The National Institute of Health (NIH) has shown through extensive pre-clinical research that CBD has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, relieving a myriad of symptoms caused by inflammation.

The NIH has also shown that CBD has tremendous anti-anxiety potential as well. In anecdotal cases, consumers often report feeling relaxed and relieved of stress and anxiety after consumption.

Other studies show CBD promotes the growth of new brain cells. More research still articulates that CBD potentially aids in the treatment and prevention of age-related illness such as Alzheimer’s, neurodegenerative disorders, and certain types of cancers.

For Will A. Spillo, co-founder of BE LABS, it was pain relief that led him to CBD. Being an international heli-ski guide and big moutain snowboarder has exacted its toll on my body.

Throughout his career, Spillo sustained many ailments, aches, and pains. Then he discovered the immediate and all-encompassing pain-relief that CBD provides. He articulates that this relief and success inspired BE LABS,

Jesus: Hey, Dad? God: Yes, Son? Jesus: Western civilization followed me home. Can I keep it? God: Certainly not! And put it down this minute--you don't know where it's been! Tom Robbins in Another Roadside Attraction

djean111
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 6,558

Because the same people who let our health care be dribbled out by for-profit insurance  really really care about our health care.

America is not a country, it's just a business. (Brad Pitt, Killing Them Softly)

Everything I post is just my opinion, and, honestly, I would love to be wrong.

Enthusiast
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 5,142

You got that shit right!

I would like to remind you that U.S. health insurance companies do not contribute anything to health care. They are only a PARASITIC middle man receiving an undeserved cut of "FREE MONEY".

Me

HassleCat
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 7,503

I need some! I do appreciate CBD for aches and pains. It works very well.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.