Cannabis on JPR

US Soccer Superstar Megan Rapinoe Talks Cannabis And Feminism: ‘Everyone Needs To Have A Seat At The Table’

• Author

eridani
    Donor
    • Total Posts: 3,716
    @eridani

https://www.forbes.com/sites/javierhasse/2019/10/20/megan-rapinoe/

Another bold step, getting involved with a cannabis company. According to information procured exclusively, the famed athlete is now being sponsored by Mendi, a company focused on making CBD sports recovery products for athletes. The company says other high-profile athletes will be joining the company’s ambassador program soon.

Megan’s sister and Mendi’s CEO, Rachael Rapinoe – profiled on Forbes here, said that CBD has been central to both her and her sister’s training and recovery – for a few years.

“I wanted a healthier, more natural option for pain management, sleep aid, relaxation while flying, and general recovery,” Megan said during an exclusive chat on Friday. “Mendi’s mission really stuck with me. The desire to serve the athletes and be our trusted brand, but also their commitment to a healthier lifestyle, and changing the status quo around pain management and sports.”

Mendi’s products are built by athletes, for athletes. Their product-up currently includes hemp-derived CBD gel capsules with a 25 mg dose of CBD; hemp-derived all-natural, vegan gummies with a 25mg dose of CBD; and hemp-derived all-natural salve sticks with 500 mg of CBD. All of their products are naturally sourced, USA grown, third-party tested, THC free, athlete built and athlete approved.

Jesus: Hey, Dad? God: Yes, Son? Jesus: Western civilization followed me home. Can I keep it? God: Certainly not! And put it down this minute--you don't know where it's been! Tom Robbins in Another Roadside Attraction

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.