• Rollback of WP Edit

Hopefully everyone can post OK now - a bad plugin update prevented a few people from posting https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/site-updatefix/. If anyone has new issues, please let us know!

Cannabis on JPR

Home Cannabis on JPR

Vaporizers

• Phlem (489 posts)
    Profile photo of Phlem Donor

Vaporizers

Hi all,

just wanted to share my favorite tool. I’ve been vaping for 10 after switching from smoking and I’ll have to say this is the best vaporizer and only vaporizer I will use.

Not only is the draw nice and strong but after a few months you have pure thc in the stem. When we smoked we called it resin in the bong, but his is pure thc oil, no tar ash or anything from “smoking”.

Once I clean it out i can roll the thc butter into small balls about BB sized or a bit larger and drop it on top of a packed bowl. After the first hit melts it I stir it in with the rest of the bud in the bowl.

That is the makings of an all day sucker. I can smoke that bowl pretty much half the day to a good portion of the day. Each hit intense and I can about 5 to 6 of those in one bowl.

If you ever get a chance, try it, you’ll never use anything else. :)

http://www.vriptech.com/mm5/merchant.mvc

Sadie, Enthusiast like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
6 replies
  • frylock (1219 posts)
    Profile photo of frylock Donor

1. I use an old Vapor Bros box-type vaporizer routed through a pyrex bong.

Been using it for around 6 years. It’s warming up as we speak.  I’ll check this thing out.

• Phlem (489 posts)

2. I use a heatgun with this.

They make a heat tool but it’s expensive and made of glass, maybe one day.

The heat gun will probably last a lot longer than their glass heating tool.

:)

• Phlem (489 posts)

3. It does take some getting used to.

Usually the first hit is a “taste” hit depending how dry the flowers are.

I usually dump the load from the bowl onto an index card that’s been folded in half and crush the flower pods then reload. Their should be a second hit that will nail you.

I tend to get 3 or 4 hits per load depending on the size of the bowl. :)

• beltanefauve (273 posts)
      Profile photo of beltanefauve Donor

4. Our Vapor Brothers

vaporizer is 12 years old and counting. It is simply known as “The Box ” in our house.

• Hobbit709 (2248 posts)
    Profile photo of Hobbit709 Donor

5. I've got a Vapir NO2. Had it for about 8 years now.

Works great. Portable, battery powered. Digital temperature select.

I won't shut up and I don't waste my time teaching pigs to sing
  • shanti (363 posts)
    Profile photo of shanti Donor

6. I want a Pax vaporizer

But they’re pretty pricey. Probably wait until the price drops.

Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed. Mahatma Ghandi