Cannabis on JPR

Home Cannabis on JPR

What Can I Do With My Already Vaped Buds?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Hunter S (379 posts)
    Profile photo of Hunter S

1. Save them for later.

1. Vape with a portable vaporizer. (Ploom Pax)
    2. Revape using table-top vaporizer (plenty of vapor left) (Volcano)
    3. Smoke the used vape in a bong when you run out (tastes like shit, but does work) (Original Tobacco Master Bong https://www.originaltobaccomaster.com/)

Lately I’ve given up steps 1 and 2 – just right on to 3.

I don’t “love” Trump. I tolerate him. But I have a burning hatred for the people who fucked Bernie Sanders and I am not over it yet. http://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/you-really-love-that-idiot-dont-ya/
  • Jan Boehmermann (4220 posts)
    Profile photo of Jan Boehmermann Donor

2. Making the cannabis tincture described above takes high-proof Everclear

They can’t sell that in many states.

As of Jan. 2015, 14 states ban the sale of Everclear 190 (95% alcohol) including Maryland, California, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, Hawaii, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New York, Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio. Alcohol vendors can sell Everclear in the other 36 states.

• elias39 (3946 posts)
      Profile photo of elias39 Donor

3. I'd like to know what they use in the tincture I got at a NH dispensary

because it BURNED LIKE HELLFIRE when used sublingually. I talked with the folks at the dispensary the following visit and they told me they’re changing to a coconut oil preparation. I didn’t have time to quiz them, but I didn’t think an oil would work as a vehicle for the THC, etc

“Name, no, nothing is nameable, tell, no, nothing can be told, what then, I don't know, I shouldn't have begun.” ― Samuel Beckett, Stories and Texts for Nothing
      • Jan Boehmermann (4220 posts)
        Profile photo of Jan Boehmermann Donor

4. Glycerol compounds can also be used as a solvent to obtain tinctures…

I don’t know what your dispensary uses as a solvent for extraction that causes burning.  But that’s definitely not good.

Does it say on the label of the container?