• Site issues

Some things were updated on the servers last night, but there are some hiccups. One thing is that a page might not say you're logged in, but you are - trying navigating to another page and check. If you can't use the site yet... please check back later, we'll keep you updated! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cannabis on JPR

Home Cannabis on JPR

What Can I Do With My Already Vaped Buds?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Hunter S (325 posts)
    Profile photo of Hunter S

1. Save them for later.

1. Vape with a portable vaporizer. (Ploom Pax)
    2. Revape using table-top vaporizer (plenty of vapor left) (Volcano)
    3. Smoke the used vape in a bong when you run out (tastes like shit, but does work) (Original Tobacco Master Bong https://www.originaltobaccomaster.com/)

Lately I’ve given up steps 1 and 2 – just right on to 3.

I don’t “love” Trump. I tolerate him. But I have a burning hatred for the people who fucked Bernie Sanders and I am not over it yet. http://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/you-really-love-that-idiot-dont-ya/
  • Jan Boehmermann (2485 posts)
    Profile photo of Jan Boehmermann Donor

2. Making the cannabis tincture described above takes high-proof Everclear

They can’t sell that in many states.

As of Jan. 2015, 14 states ban the sale of Everclear 190 (95% alcohol) including Maryland, California, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, Hawaii, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New York, Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio. Alcohol vendors can sell Everclear in the other 36 states.

• elias39 (2442 posts)
      Profile photo of elias39 Donor

3. I'd like to know what they use in the tincture I got at a NH dispensary

because it BURNED LIKE HELLFIRE when used sublingually. I talked with the folks at the dispensary the following visit and they told me they’re changing to a coconut oil preparation. I didn’t have time to quiz them, but I didn’t think an oil would work as a vehicle for the THC, etc

“Name, no, nothing is nameable, tell, no, nothing can be told, what then, I don't know, I shouldn't have begun.” ― Samuel Beckett, Stories and Texts for Nothing
      • Jan Boehmermann (2485 posts)
        Profile photo of Jan Boehmermann Donor

4. Glycerol compounds can also be used as a solvent to obtain tinctures…

I don’t know what your dispensary uses as a solvent for extraction that causes burning.  But that’s definitely not good.

Does it say on the label of the container?