Home Computers and Technology

Have you been pwnd

• VoiceOfReason (989 posts)
    Profile photo of VoiceOfReason Banned

Have you been pwnd

check to see if you have been hacked.

info from the goddess of the internet. kim kommando

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

"Men who do evil brilliantly are often admired"  Voltaire BERN BABY BERN!!  War is madness!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
13 replies
  • elias39 (3098 posts)
    Profile photo of elias39 Donor

1. …asked the fox

“Name, no, nothing is nameable, tell, no, nothing can be told, what then, I don't know, I shouldn't have begun.” ― Samuel Beckett, Stories and Texts for Nothing
    • Eggar (1964 posts)
      Profile photo of Eggar Donor

2. exactly…..

( ‘x’)

3. What you guys said

I dunno.  computer geek code?

"Men who do evil brilliantly are often admired"  Voltaire BERN BABY BERN!!  War is madness!
        • elias39 (3098 posts)
          Profile photo of elias39 Donor

4. Makes me think of Podesta

“Change your email password” Ok

Old Password: Pass-Word

New Password: Pa$$word

-or-

Have you been hacked?

Send us your IP address. (Snort!!)

“Name, no, nothing is nameable, tell, no, nothing can be told, what then, I don't know, I shouldn't have begun.” ― Samuel Beckett, Stories and Texts for Nothing

5. Sorry

I’ll never be as smart as you guys.

• Eggar (1964 posts)

8. Ha-hah..!

well, I did have a few idiot boss’s that remarkably used the exact same one ‘password1’. They were the kind of ‘entitled’ bunch as well – especially w/in their own heads. Was always tasked to clean out their system of all the nasties and close off all those sereptitiously opened ports every 3mo. or so

I oughta’ send them the above link to perhaps show I care, about their security & welfare of course.

• Purveyor (2633 posts)
    Profile photo of Purveyor Donor

6. I'm not clicking on that especially from you… nt

7. Fine with me

I don’t care.

• Eggar (1964 posts)

9. The most safe way

to not to acquire an exploit, worm or other brutal system bug is to practice safe & responsible habits while opening up to the world wide web, that’s all. Oh… and to make an image of your hard drive in a pristine state that you can fall back to JIC. I do it sometime just for the relief of a smooth un-encumbered OS

I’m gonna get something to eat now.

I’m pretty sure you meant well

Have a good evening

10. You too

• Hobbit709 (2082 posts)
    Profile photo of Hobbit709 Donor

11. Try included a little info instead of a blind link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_I_Been_Pwned%3F

Have I Been Pwned? (HIBP) is a website that allows internet users to check if their personal data has been compromised by data breaches. The service collects and analyzes dozens of database dumps and pastes containing information about hundreds of millions of leaked accounts, and allows users to search for their own information by entering their username or email address. Users can also sign up to be notified if their email address appears in future dumps. The site has been widely touted as a valuable resource for internet users wishing to protect their own security and privacy.[1][2] Have I Been Pwned? was created by security expert Troy Hunt on 4 December 2013.

As of March 2016, Have I Been Pwned? receives around ten thousand daily visitors.[3] As of October 2016, the site has 800 thousand active email subscribers and contains records of 1.8 billion accounts from over 150 data breaches.

I won't shut up and I don't waste my time teaching pigs to sing

12. good advice

noted, thank you.

• Aerows (3013 posts)
    Profile photo of Aerows Donor

13. VoR You have been kicked and banned from this group.

Enjoy the pwnage.

– Aerows

Root: If we're just information, just noise in the system, we might as well be a symphony.