Computers and Technology

My Printer is NOT Printing Images

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Snort McDork
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,010

I had no problems in the past, and now for some reason it won’t print. I’m wondering if it has something to do with Linux OS.

I’m stressing because there is a photo-show coming up that I want to get into.

Images are not clear whatsoever. I called Canon (for printer) and they won’t support this model.

Text is fine. It’s just not working with images-especially using photo paper.

I'm Snort McDork and I approved this message.

"I like Birdy Num-Nums"

If you come for Nina Turner, Your ish better be airtight like Tupperware" -Rashida Talib

jbnw
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5,356

and used the Canon driver maintenance option for items like roller cleaning, nozzle check and unplugging, head alignment etc.

I don’t know if you have the same options under Linux, but you can check, or see if you can hook it up to a Windows system to perform the maintenance there.

NV Wino
      • Total Posts: 7,990

Realign print heads? Using approved Canon Ink?  Check your paper settings.

“As we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore.” Barbara Lee
      “Politicians and pro athletes: The only people who still get paid when they lose.” William Rivers Pitt

Snort McDork
      Participant

@jbnw

"I like Birdy Num-Nums"

If you come for Nina Turner, Your ish better be airtight like Tupperware" -Rashida Talib

Snort McDork
      Participant

So I’m stuck trying to figure out why I can’t print an image on photo paper from Linux OS. I know there is Win-doze print software on XP but I can’t boot it. It’s stuck in prompt window. I put new battery in it so internal clock would work….nada.

"I like Birdy Num-Nums"

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.