• update

If you cannot post at all, please send me a private message Marym625 or email me at Mary@JackpineRadicals.com The text box issue is fixed. You can now post just a title in replies again. Thank you Manny! Working on the rest. Thank you for your patience.

Computers and Technology

Home Computers and Technology

Spare 1TGb drive …time to test some warez.

• Pacco Fransisco (3651 posts)
    Profile photo of Pacco Fransisco Moderator

Spare 1TGb drive …time to test some warez.

1# Qubes Release 3.2

2# Kali 2016.2

3# FreeBSD 11

Looking forward to a very different system with Qubes. Boasted as being the most secure OS. We’ll see. I’ll use Kali tools to attempt to hack into it. FreeBSD is a re visitation for me but after many years. It was a bitch to install before and it looks like it isn’t much better now. /boot 500mg, swap 16Gb and / for the rest …maybe I’ll put var and tmp in their own partisans too this time.

Rocco likes this
    I am L0oniX  Fuck David and his pin head DLC 3rd way herd of goats

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• ThouArtThat (4091 posts)
    Profile photo of ThouArtThat Donor

1. Thanks For Sharing – Those Are New Linux Builds To Me

eom

"In America Today, Power Corrupts and Money Corrupts Absolutely" - Anonymous  
  • Hobbit709 (2238 posts)
    Profile photo of Hobbit709 Donor

2. From what I see in their documentation, doesn't seem to like my hardware.

I won't shut up and I don't waste my time teaching pigs to sing
  • Aerows (3115 posts)
    Profile photo of Aerows Donor

3. As soon as I get a spare minute

I’m going to inspect Qubes, as well.

Root: If we're just information, just noise in the system, we might as well be a symphony.
  • dEEDeeNL (108 posts)
    Profile photo of dEEDeeNL Banned

4. re: 1# Qubes Release 3.2

will look into this. thank you

Qubes OS: A reasonably secure operating system
    Qubes is a security-oriented, free and open-source operating system for personal computers that allows you to securely compartmentalize your digital life. qubes-os.org