Election Fraud

Home Election Fraud

I missed this shocking reporting on the DC primary

• Samantha (595 posts)
    Profile photo of Samantha

I missed this shocking reporting on the DC primary

(Cross posted from 2016 Election forum as requested)

I am sharing it with you this evening in case you did as well.

I guess it doesn’t really matter any more if one votes for Clinton or not because one way or another our votes end up being counted for her ….

http://justicegazette.org/election-flipping-in-dc.html

Nik Sturm, who obtained a screen shot of the vote in DC was surprised that five minutes after getting a shot of Sanders winning by a landslide, the vote suddenly flipped from a Sanders landslide to a Clinton landslide with no additional percentages being counted.

However, even more odd is that the amount of the fix appeared to be unrelated to the number of votes counted as Hillary’s and Bernie’s vote counts remained the same between 82.5% and 90.9% of the precincts being counted. Were there no voters in 8.4% of the precincts or were the election results prepared in advance and just fed onto the screen, forgetting that Sanders supporters know how to do screen shots? (Thank you to Nik Sturm for his work in capturing the apparent vote result tampering and notifying the public.)

Another oddity in the D.C. election was that people who had been Democrats for years suddenly found their party affiliation changed on election day. One of these was Jahar Abraham, a former Democratic candidate for D.C. Council. Abraham was among those who found his party registration erased when he went to vote.

We have seen this “movie” before but it never seems to stop playing. When will it ever end?

Sam

Peace Patriot, NVBirdlady, Pastiche and 27 otherssabrina, PADemD, Enthusiast, polly7, eridani, Mom Cat, Scuba, tomm2thumbs, jdpriestly, Whisp, djean111, The Crone, notemason, snot, retired liberal, TIME TO PANIC, mother earth, Betty Karlson, DesertRat2015, nc4bo, valerief, Half Century Man, lins the liberal, EmmaG, daleanime, no retreat no surrender, Glorietan like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

▼ Hide Reply Index
7 replies
  • Smiley (290 posts)
    Profile photo of Smiley Donor

1. thanks for the link…

this is truly appalling.

How are we supposed to win political offices at any level when the game is fixed?

• nc4bo (629 posts)
    Profile photo of nc4bo Donor

2. Sanders idea of opening up the primary to all voters.

If we had open primaries, it wouldn’t be matter anymore if voter’s party affiliation were switched from D to R or from D to I or vice versa.

That flipping of actual votes would still be a MAJOR concern however.

JHC, I am so fed up with the fraud and corruption!!!!!!!!

I will never have electoral relations with THAT woman and I didn't! *Always remember, everything "they" touch turns to shit.*
    • retired liberal (1178 posts)
      Profile photo of retired liberal Donor

3. With open primaries, peopel would have a much better chioce.

Bernie would have swamped out the “fixes” across the nation.
      With closed primaries, the party has too much control over the people’s choices, as we have seen.

No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up. Lily Tomlin
      • The Crone (2793 posts)
        Profile photo of The Crone Donor

4. I am not at all convinced that a candidate could "Swamp" out

The fixes. Sure, people point to the record 62.5% turn out that Barack Obama generated, and say his voters swamped out any fixes. However,  the fact was that the Powers that Be wanted him in.

His first act as President was to select Tim Geithner, to head up the US Treasury. The moment  little Timmy got in, the nation’s economy was handed over to the Bankers. He made it possible for Monsanto and other Big Ag firms to continue to GM the food chain. He has allowed for expansion of wars. Meanwhile, any time any charge was leveled against him, the word “racist” was used. Often the focus was more on the racists smearing Obama than any activities he engaged in.

"Let us not seek the Republican answer nor the Democratic answer but the right answer." John F. Kennedy   America is the only country that has real   lemons in its furniture polish, and artificial lemon flavoring  in its lemonade!
    • Mnpaul (903 posts)
      Profile photo of Mnpaul Donor

6. Same day registration

also fixes that problem

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything - Hamilton
  • MrMickeysMom (1167 posts)
    Profile photo of MrMickeysMom Donor

5. PAPER ballots … That's all I have…

I can’t think of ANY other way to immediately put a STOP to this fucking horse shit. I’m appalled, I’m distanced from any recourse, I’m belittled for months for mentioning it, and when I have this wonderful site to really talk about this issues, I’m supposed to act.

How can we act to get paper balloting everywhere?

Hell no...I'm not giving up...     cat-gif-238.gif giphy.gif
  • The Crone (2793 posts)
    Profile photo of The Crone Donor

7. k & R to keep some attention on this. n/t

"Let us not seek the Republican answer nor the Democratic answer but the right answer." John F. Kennedy   America is the only country that has real   lemons in its furniture polish, and artificial lemon flavoring  in its lemonade!