Election Fraud

Home Election Fraud

Super-Frustrated re- Corp. Media Conflation of "Voter Fraud" & "Election Fraud."

• snot (653 posts)
    Profile photo of snot Donor

Super-Frustrated re- Corp. Media Conflation of "Voter Fraud" & "Election Fraud."

Anyone else complaining?  What can we do?

TheNutcracker, Punxsutawney like this
    There is no responsibility, without freedom; no freedom, without power; no power, without knowledge; no knowledge, without love.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• TheNutcracker (1426 posts)
    Profile photo of TheNutcracker

1. We have vote flipping already in early voting in TX

Texas Rigged? Reports Of Voting Machines Switching Votes To Hillary In Texas
    Zero Hedge‎ – 15 hours ago

Ballot troubles: Long lines, vote-changing machines reported amid record-breaking early turnout
    RT‎ – 10 hours ago

• snot (653 posts)
      Profile photo of snot Donor

2. I heard a long story on public radio today purporting to debunk those reports.

No one would be happier than me if electronic vote and/or vote count rigging were as unlikely as the media seem determined to persuade us; but their debunkings have so far been unsupported by any factual investigation or qualified expert opinion.

If they want to persuade me, the need to actually address the particular investigations that they so far seem to remain willfully ignorant of.

There is no responsibility, without freedom; no freedom, without power; no power, without knowledge; no knowledge, without love.