Electronic Music

Free Floating Music (Ambient label on Bandcamp)

• Author

Gryneos
    • Total Posts: 626
    @gryneos

I’m posting this because it’s such a bargain, but also so everyone can at least hear some of the ambient music available for reasonable prices on BC. Also, I believe (but am not 100% sure) that this is the label associated with StillStream online ambient radio, which is another excellent resource when you want constant ambient music to stream.

Free Floating Music discography

Get all 37 Free Floating Music releases available on Bandcamp and save 90%.
    Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of A Place of Peace and Beauty, Reflection, Contemplation 2, Quiet Friends: A 30th Anniversary Tribute to Steve Roach’s Structures From Silence, Sketches from the Edge of Silence V I+II, Padmospheres, Four Patterns, Brushstrokes Echo, and 29 more.

That’s their blurb from any of the album-pages when you click on them. I don’t see the “buy” link anymore because I took advantage of the offer, but it’s worth the fifty cents. Yes, the offer is “$0.50 or more” because BC does give you the option to pay the artists more than they’re asking, which is a nice perk for them.

‘Cause that's what it would be. "Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death? Tea and cake or death!" Students with beards, (mimes demonstrating with picket signs) "Tea and cake or death! Tea and cake or death! Little Red Cookbook! Little Red Cookbook!" ‘Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.