Electronic Music

How about some Glitch Hop and/or Trip Hop?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Gryneos
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1,650

I considered making my thread in the Hip Hop and R&B group, but I couldn’t find anything which would match this kind of sound. Plus, they seem focused on the R&B there anyway.

There’s much more to these genres than I know, so if you have any favorites, please post πŸ™‚

Who are you? | What do you want? | Why are you here? | Where are you going? | Do you have anything worth living for? | Who do you serve and who do you trust?

Utopian Leftist
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 689

Back in the late 1990’s. Portishead, Roads (the live version from NYC, Roseland, I think). Really anything by Portishead. Here it is:

Also, 6 Underground by Sneaker Pimp and Hell is Around the Corner by Tricky.

"All fascism is a result of a failure of the left to provide a viable alternative." ~ Trotsky
      β€œIt is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” ~ Krishnamurti

Gryneos
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 1,650

even though I only have the album which includes your post. I always enjoyed their sound πŸ™‚

I never knew they played with an orchestra like that. Seems like some of the orchestra members are enjoying themselves, happy to be there, too.

Who are you? | What do you want? | Why are you here? | Where are you going? | Do you have anything worth living for? | Who do you serve and who do you trust?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.