Creative Speculation (formerly EC)

Home Creative Speculation (formerly EC)

Update CNN/Obama/Soros/CIA/Google etal, campaign against Trump

• Lynetta (679 posts)
    Profile photo of Lynetta Donor

Update CNN/Obama/Soros/CIA/Google etal, campaign against Trump

BREAKING – Our Latest Terrifying Contact With CNN Insider
    Victurus Libertas VL (New Kids on the Block )

Published on Mar 11, 2017
    Our CNN insider has been giving us some great information regarding the #VeryFakeNews of CNN and it’s agenda for President Trump and for the population of the United States and even the world. We have learned some concerning things from our source, but this latest contact we had with that insider was so compelling and of such concern, I wanted to show you verbatim what was said to us. I hope you can feel the fear our insider was feeling as this was being sent to us.

My note: I am posting this because the last week. Whistleblowers are getting in contact with sites like this one  with incredible stories. One on the Common Sense Show was about  a 2 million person FEMA holding facility called “Elephant Pen” near Fairbanks Alaska. It has three functions. Reeducation, Prison and Extermination.  This is all part of the chaos that the NWO wants us to be afraid and have a breakdown to force us into Marshall law. Another has Putin’s ships with nukes off our coasts in case this is successful and order breaks down in the US. The Robert Steele says that the Berkley incident was so bad because from the Governor on down there was a stand down and let it happen. I am going to say it really hate being from America right now because my country is evilly insane. I also hate that I was duped so long by the Democrats.

Mom Cat, gardengoddess like this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• MannyGoldstein (2286 posts)
    Profile photo of Manny Goldstein Admin

1. Moving to Extreme Controversy group. nt

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it" - Upton Sinclair
    • Lynetta (679 posts)
      Profile photo of Lynetta Donor

2. Fair enough.